callus peel dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
had my order pack through yesterday but they are out of stock of the instructional dvd - it all seems really clear - so my question is
1) Do i need the dvd
2)has anyone the dvd i could borrow (i will pay all postage of course)
thanks

if its the one in the orange packet with the file and scraper you wont need it. i managed without. it all is explained on the packet. if you need any help just pm me
that is if its the same one

They have been 'out of stock' of the DVD for months! I have phoned about 5 times and they keep saying they will get some soon and do I want a credit note for my next order. No, I want the DVD!! I know I don't need it but hope to use it as an advert for clients

hi i have just watched the link, this looks really good, how much would you charge for this treattment.
thanks

Sorry to jump in on this thread but does this stuff really do what it says?:confused:

Hi

Yes it does work, but I think it should be left on for at least 30mins. Its good to have the DVD but if you follow the written instructions, you will be fine.

Just make sure your client doesnt walk around, as the pads will move.

Also I would recommend that you cut the packet open around 3 sides, makes it easier to lay the other pad back down whilst you are sorting out the first.

It is a very simple treatment and I shouldn't think you would need the DVD tbh. Although if you have paid for it then demand it!! :lol:

And yes it does work! It works very well infact.:green:

It is a very simple treatment and I shouldn't think you would need the DVD tbh. Although if you have paid for it then demand it!! :lol:

And yes it does work! It works very well infact.:green:
Hi ladies, I gather you can buy this in the uk, could someone put the uk link on here for me please or if you buy it direct from the us site could you tell me how this works please.
thankyou:hug:

Latest posts

Back