Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle_beauty

Reaction score
I brought the callus peel set last week and did my first client last night, after her comments on my Facebook page I have gone from having 1 client this week to been fully booked until Monday!! All with callus peels or pedicures :) x

Thats brilliant. This is something ive been considering offering too. Where did you buy your set from if you dont mind me asking?x

Interesting to know the results I'm gonna start offering pedicures soon was thinking of buying the kit quite expensive though x

The results really are amazing and although it isn't cheap to buy at first to me it's worth the investment :)
I got mine from beauty select (I think that's what there called? Xx

The results really are amazing and although it isn't cheap to buy at first to me it's worth the investment :)
I got mine from beauty select (I think that's what there called? Xx

Can i be rude and ask how much you charge and how you offer it? I think i may be too expensive :(

I advertised this as 'coming soon' and have got four people wanting treatments already.

I've ordered the starter kit and it will be with me on Tuesday :)

Michelle

Lovebeauty1 my prices are
Stand alone treatment £21
Callus peel, shape and polish £25
Callus peel and pedicure £32
I've advertised on local selling pages on facebook xx

thank you.

What do you think of these?
Callus Peel (4 pads if required) - £22
Callus Peel with Luxury OPI Pedi- £37
Callus Peel with Luxury Shellac Pedi- £42
Callus Peel with Shellac toes- £33
Course of 3 Callus Peels- £51

(My luxury pedis are an hour on their own anyways).

Your prices sound perfect to me :) xx

Just looked into this and love the sound of it!

Can I ask you what you prices are without the peel for toe nail shape & polish and also for a standard/lux pedi?

I'm thinking of getting this product after these reviews but unsure how much more to charge on top of my usual prices.

I charge :
£12 toe shape & polish
£22 standard pedi
£28 lux pedi

I was thinking on getting the kit too :) how many clients does the kit do? x

It does 10 clientsxx

Beautie on top of my normal prices I've added £12 but treatment in its own is £21 xx

Ill pm you so there's no trade prices on here xx

I've just placed my order but the website is a bit questionable looking lol does anyone know where I can look at some before and after pictures so I can show people the results x

If you google callus peel some pics should come up xx

Is Callus Peel the actual brand name? Would anyone mind pm'ing me the trade price as well please? Thanks

Latest posts

Back