Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone pm me the trade prices please? X

How does this product work? Also jumping on the band wagon here could someone pm me trade prices also please?

How does everyone do a pedicure at a nail station without a couch?

Can someone pm me trade prices also. many thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Could someone kindly PM me the trade prices too, please?

Thanks x

I can't seem to register too think it might be my phone, i hate to ask but could someone pm me too. Thank you x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I have used Callus Peel for years, can't imagine a proper pedi without it... this thread has been useful with the extra tips on using it. I do the toe prep while the foot is wrapped. I tend to phone beauty select to order top ups, never had a prob with that.

PM's sent x

Could someone please pm the trade prices, pedicure have not been dining good for a while now! I think this could really help us! Thank you

Could someone please pm the trade prices, pedicure have not been dining good for a while now! I think this could really help us! Thank you

PM sent!

Thank you very much, I will be ordering this very soon

Does anyone retail the moisture cream? Not sure on the rrp?

Hi guy's just sent email to beauty select to get info about callus peel, but was wondering how long do the results last!

Hi guy's just sent email to beauty select to get info about callus peel, but was wondering how long do the results last![/QUOTE
I did mine 4 days ago now and have been apply cream at night and there still as smooth as a babies b*m.
Will keep you updated

Effie, could you, or anyone please pm me the prices too. This looks too good to miss with the summer coming, and everyone getting their feet out.

thank you in advance.

Effie, could you, or anyone please pm me the prices too. This looks too good to miss with the summer coming, and everyone getting their feet out.

thank you in advance.

Done :)

Can anyone tell me do they buy it direct from calluspeel.com? How do you go about buying the replacement patches and rasps? Is there a product to retail after they have had it done? How do you usually get your clients to lie, on their front or back? Sorry for so many questions

Can anyone tell me do they buy it direct from calluspeel.com? How do you go about buying the replacement patches and rasps? Is there a product to retail after they have had it done? How do you usually get your clients to lie, on their front or back? Sorry for so many questions

Beauty select sell all replacement items,
There is retail foot cream also.
I would give client options of way of laying ie one of my ladies has knee problems so can't lay on font for her waxing so she stands while I do back of legs so for her I know she would want to lay on back rather than front

I've done four Callus peel treatments this weekend, everyone loves it!

Well worth it, I ordered the starter pack and I'm going to need to order more patches and replacement foot files very soon :)

Michelle x

Latest posts

Back