Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone I know this is a really stupid question as no-one else has mentioned it but I gotta ask! Is there a special product used to 'wrap' the feet? I've watched some you tube vids and its looks like plain old cling film to me - is this what it is??! :o

Hi everyone I know this is a really stupid question as no-one else has mentioned it but I gotta ask! Is there a special product used to 'wrap' the feet? I've watched some you tube vids and its looks like plain old cling film to me - is this what it is??! :o

Yes, plain old cling film!

After the peel has been applied (the white patches) then they wrap in just ordinary cling film x

Wow! That's great - thank you ladies - don't feel so stupid now! Got my starter kit so off to Tesco's for cling film! :lol:

Can someone PM me info too please? xx

Wow! That's great - thank you ladies - don't feel so stupid now! Got my starter kit so off to Tesco's for cling film! :lol:

How long was delivery xx

Has anyone ordered Callus Peel from Young Nails?! x

I am thinking of doing a demo of callus peel and filming it for YouTube and FB etc

I have had mixed results with the callus peel but really want to be confident I'm offering it! I feel I'm doing everything correctly.
Do you tend to leave it on slightly longer than recommended? Or file beforehand or anything?

Could someone please pm me prices on the replacements and how much the cream is to buy to retail. Many thanks x

I have ordered a kit but forgot to ask how much treatment cost is. I have emailed them but I am a tad impatient! Could someone pm me treatment cost so I can work out my pricing?

Many thanks!

No worries got a reply from company, because it was out of office hours thought I would ask on here. Can't wait to get this going, starting with my feet!

How easy will this be to do on clients sitting in a chair? My salon space is restricted so I'm trying to find a solution that will be comfortable for my clients.

I'd be interested in info on where to buy this! If someone could PM me that would be fantastic.

Now, I am going to put a slight downer on this thread I'm sure but in the name of a balanced thread here goes!

I tried Callus peel on my Mother, after reading the other "Callus Peel" thread that went on forever and I was so excited to try it. I didn't get any where near the result I was hoping for, I was realistic in my expectations as my Mother does have extremely dry feet but I felt I made more difference with the filing than anything AND I had left it on for even more time than recommended!

I have done it on here twice and had the same result both times, not I just have a load of kit sat in my cupboard doing nothing.

I may have anosey on Youtube and see whether I think I should dig it out again, just in time for "summer"!

Just have to establish some prices...

Would someone mind emailing my trade prices too please, sorry you must be getting fed up of people asking x

To get trace prices all you need to do is fill out the online form and instantly you get access to all the prices, it's very easy. SS

To get trace prices all you need to do is fill out the online form and instantly you get access to all the prices, it's very easy. SS

And if your on your mobile just accept cookies!

I'm happy to email trade prices but have lost track who I've replied to so far :0/
If you would like to know PM me and I'll get back to you x

Latest posts

Back