Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please can i get the details and trade price please! would really appricate it. and do you know where to order this from?

thank you!!
just looked at message before!
thank you Sweetyrex

Ill pm you so there's no trade prices on here xx

I am going to go back to the start of this thread and read all of it as this product is something that really interests me :)

However can anyone advise how I would go about costing this up for the customer price? I dont really know how to charge accordingly for this

Thank you x

I've not read all of this thread but I charge £15 for just callus peel, £20 for callus peel with a foot massage or file & polish, £30 for callus peel & pedicure. I based my £15 based on what the last salon I worked at charged and they based it on what they were told at Professional Beauty show. Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had used Callus Peel with average results and wanted to trial CND Sea Serum as lots of people had raved about it but not many people had used both.

I tried CND Sea Serum and I didn't think it was all it was cracked up to be. Truthfully I wanted to be able to come on and rave about it like I do for everything else CND.

I used it as I would Callus Peel but put it onto Cotton pads, onto the heel then into cling film, waited then scraped and filed feet. I actually feel like the clients feet ended up looking more cracked than before?! Possibly it just showed up what was lurking in the hard skin?

I will of course give it another go :)

If someone can come along and tell me I have done something wrong then please do so but I am about to order some more callus peel....

Hi all, I've been using callus peel for a couple of months now and had really good results :) I've just ordered a load of the foot cream to retail afterwards - does anyone know the recommended retail price for this? Thanks in advance :) xxx

I'm really interested in this gonna look at prices to buy the kit x

I believe the Moisture Creams can be sold to customers anything from £8-£12 each which is quite a good return!

I bought the Callus peel starter kit but I've had only one customer use it and that was in May, other than that it's gathering dust :(

I bought the Callus peel starter kit but I've had only one customer use it and that was in May, other than that it's gathering dust :(

Try offering it as part of a pedicure. I do a callus peel with mini pedi for £30 which is proving popular.

I've had mixed results with it

It works fab on most people but those who have a ridge of hard (almost yellow ) lump of callus it doesn't work at all , like zero budge , is anyone else experiencing this ?

I've tried filing it down before to see if that would help but it doesn't really. I feel like doing all the work after with the foot file which kind of defeats the purpose of it??

Try offering it as part of a pedicure. I do a callus peel with mini pedi for £30 which is proving popular.

I do, i offer it with a gelish pedicure:|
S patches and gelish toes for £30 or 4 patches and gelish for £35

I have used it on myself and my daughter and had amazing results. My feet were pretty bad though, I must admit. I have also ordered the Sea serum, I'm going to trial that too.

Silly question... the callus peel sachets have a dotted "scissors" line across the middle. Are they meant to be cut in half across this line?
I have opened them by tearing the top open, is this wrong? Am I missing something here?

Thanks LuckyLucky :) x

Help! May need to have this to hand for a pedicure tues or weds- what's the best thing to order the CND serum or the reg callous peel pack? Best distributor as i
The site I've found doesn't look so professional? Going to need next day delivery I trust s2 or louella belle for this but no one else!

I get callus peel from beauty select. Their customer service was fab and I got my order within a couple of days if not the next day.

I get callus peel from beauty select. Their customer service was fab and I got my order within a couple of days if not the next day.

Fab have an account if only could remember password haha! Thank you :)

You can buy it from aston and fincher too 45 minimum spend only too not sure if is next day delivery though but if you have a local one it may help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ordered this morn from beauty select, next day delivery - thanks all! X

Not 100 % sure but I think I saw them in the NSI catalogue

Latest posts

Back