Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, I am going to put a slight downer on this thread I'm sure but in the name of a balanced thread here goes!

I tried Callus peel on my Mother, after reading the other "Callus Peel" thread that went on forever and I was so excited to try it. I didn't get any where near the result I was hoping for, I was realistic in my expectations as my Mother does have extremely dry feet but I felt I made more difference with the filing than anything AND I had left it on for even more time than recommended!

I have done it on here twice and had the same result both times, not I just have a load of kit sat in my cupboard doing nothing.

I may have anosey on Youtube and see whether I think I should dig it out again, just in time for "summer"!

Just have to establish some prices...

I have also had not so good results too. I tried it on myself and it was brilliant but on others it's not been so good. I don't want to hype it up to clients if its not going to be impressive!

Has anyone there own before and after pictures?

I have also had not so good results too. I tried it on myself and it was brilliant but on others it's not been so good. I don't want to hype it up to clients if its not going to be impressive!

I've found that with clients with problematic areas a little bit of foot filing prior to applying the patches works better.

Michelle x

Has anyone there own before and after pictures?

This is my foot on my first attempt, very pleased with the results :)

I've found that with clients with problematic areas a little bit of foot filing prior to applying the patches works better.

Michelle x

Thank you! Ill definitely give that a try x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365497731.130762.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365497731.130762.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 728
Could you pm me too...thanks in advance :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

So, randomly without any promotion a lady walked in and asked if I did Callus peel today!

I have booked her in for tomorrow, she wants it ontop of a normal pedicure.

Any ideas as to which way around you would do things?

I would probably do Callus peel
While wrapped file toes and do cuticles
scrape etc
Footfile
Soak
Exfoliate
moisturise
paint

What do you do for the 20 mins that she's sat there? I will file her toes and do her cuticles but what else?

So, randomly without any promotion a lady walked in and asked if I did Callus peel today!

I have booked her in for tomorrow, she wants it ontop of a normal pedicure.

Any ideas as to which way around you would do things?

I would probably do Callus peel
While wrapped file toes and do cuticles
scrape etc
Footfile
Soak
Exfoliate
moisturise
paint

What do you do for the 20 mins that she's sat there? I will file her toes and do her cuticles but what else?
I would paint in those 20 mins rather than at the end, if you have fast drying polish.

Hmm I do have a fast drying polish but I wouldn't say its fast enough to be able to do a foot scrub after?

Ok so I used it today and I thought it was good. Not amazing but better than last time.

I took Lynne bakers advise and filed the foot prior to it, patched the foot, wrapped it and left it for 15 minutes.

I then went on to my pedi. Filed toes and worked on cuticles while foot was wrapped then did the scrape. Buffed over foot again and soaked and scrubbed.

Moisturise, paint annnnd finish!

The lady was pleased and has said she will book in again.

I charged her £40. I am debating having a set price regardless of add on or whether to do the callus peel at £20 standalone and £10 as an add on....

I cant imagine many people having it as a stand alone treatment though? Most would want their toes doing wouldnt they?

It gets all complicated if you say "add paint for X amount" I'd rather have the Callus peel itself as the add on treatment.

I've just purchased Callus peel, a bit worried now :( but you never know until you try it.

I have a condition on my feet, can't remember the name, apparently it's quite rare (according to the chiropodist) so if it works on me then it'll work on anybody.

I'm gonna do one of my feet and one of hubbys (he dont know it yet!! lol)

I'm newley qualified in Gelish, so if they are having gelish too, it would be Gelish first then callus peel, right?

Can you use callus peel on someone who is breast feeding? X

You're best giving Callus Peel a call. The pack says that its not recommended in the first trimester of pregnancy but doesn't mention breast feeding?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

The moisture cream- i thought a good selling point would be to double it up as a hand cream, so apply to the feet and anything that's left rub it into the hands. Does anyone know if it's unsuitable for clients with gel on their nails?

I used to use these about 3 years ago and I used them on one client the most but only 3 times in as many months but she then said they seemed to make her feet feel quite dry. This could have been down to her not doing her own after care but she wanted to go back to normal pedicures as her feet were not so dry any more. I didn't buy anymore after I had used them all up. The file that comes with the pack is great though!!P.S I live in a hot country so this could have had something to do with it also?!

What are the brand names for these callus peels,Where do i get them from and does anyone know who does training for this?

Hi, you don't do training in them you need to be qualified in pedicures though. The brand name is callus peel and I think the name of where you buy them from is beauty select x

Could someone please Tell me exactly how it callus peel works and PM me trade prices thanks

Can someone PM me the trade price and how many treatments per kit thanks x

Latest posts

Back