Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say Callus Peel is amazing!!! I ordered the starter kit and have had great results and bookings galore, I've just ordered a bigger kit, I offer free vinylux toes with mine as it gives me something to do whilst waiting for the patches to work it's magic :) my clients are grossed out by the scrapings, I love it!! Xx

Sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been asked. Do you need extra insurance and training in order to use Callus Peel?

Just ordered my starter kit! Excited

Sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been asked. Do you need extra insurance and training in order to use Callus Peel?

I do believe it helps if you're pedicured trained but the instructions which you receive in the kits are very explanatory that I feel any therapist could carry out the treatment as common sense tells one not to carry out a treatment on infected/bleeding feet :) xx

I do believe it helps if you're pedicured trained but the instructions which you receive in the kits are very explanatory that I feel any therapist could carry out the treatment as common sense tells one not to carry out a treatment on infected/bleeding feet :) xx

But for insurance purposes you would need to be pedicure trained.

I know this was a question I was asked when I purchased it.

what wording have you all used to advertise? X

Can you Pm where you purchase kit from hunni plzzz x

Hi Sparkle Beauty, I think I saw your post on my local buy, swap, sell (Keighley) I am considering this myself for my mobile business, definitely worth it in your opinion - have you used it on anyone with cracked heels?

Trial a few similar products if you can. You have callus peel, a new one from Switzerland called Mavex and medi heel from South Africa. They all claim to be the same. The results are very different. Callus peel being at the bottom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't waste the fluid in the bottom of the sachets either, the two patches can be used for the heels of the feet, separate a cotton pad in half, dip in the fluid left in the sachet and put on ball of foot or toe.. saves using four patches for no reason.

I used to watch Blue Peter.

I don't find callus peel anywhere near as good as medi heel in South Africa. That product is fab.

Do you have a link for medi heel??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405521699.251148.jpg
My before and after although my feet are back to that after a week, any ideas? Xx

Trial a few similar products if you can. You have callus peel, a new one from Switzerland called Mavex and medi heel from South Africa. They all claim to be the same. The results are very different. Callus peel being at the bottom.

Where can you purchase these?

Where can you purchase these?

Medi heel you can only import from South Africa. Type the other two names into Google and you will find out.

View attachment 70619
My before and after although my feet are back to that after a week, any ideas? Xx

Any form of peeling or pedicure for the feet is not permanent, the treatments need to be kept up regularly and home care should be maintained.

Can you Pm where you purchase kit from hunni plzzz x

If you read through the thread it's been mentioned at least half a dozen times where it's purchased from.

Latest posts

Back