Callus Peel & pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
For those of you that offer Callus Peel, do you do a full pedicure alongside it? I have been asked for one and was just thinking, would I do the Callus Peel treatment and then leave off the cream at the end and go straight to a foot soak, do the rest of pedicure and then replace my usual Kaeso foot lotion with the Callus Peel lotion? I'm confused lol

Also I have bought the starter kit and I notice there are perforations on the foot patches across the middle and i'm not sure why? I thought one patch was only enough for one heel? is that correct. Sorry for all questions but I haven't done one yet and as you only get ten in the box I didn't want to waste any by testing it out first. Thanks :) x

When I had a callus peel treatment while it was working its magic on my heels... The therapist did all the cuticle work etc while she was waiting?? I'm going to keep my beady eye on this thread as I'd like to offer it as a treatment myself but wanted the same questions answered!! Xx

Hi
I offer it as a stand alone treatment and also with a full pedi. Depends on how much the client wants to pay! You would do the callus peel first then foot soak and then replace your cream at the end.

I am not sure what the perforations are for I just use the opening at the top.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
I offer it as a stand alone treatment and also with a full pedi. Depends on how much the client wants to pay! You would do the callus peel first then foot soak and then replace your cream at the end.

I am not sure what the perforations are for I just use the opening at the top.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you yes it does, I will do the same :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you put heated booties on while callus peel is on to encourage results x

Latest posts

Back