Callus Peel questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've recently received my Callus Peel and love it :) got a few booked in this week :) just wondering.......

a) do you retail many of the callus peel moisturisers ?

b) if someone has very bad feet / very hard skin.... Would they benefit from leaving the patches on a bit longer, or does only so much get absorbed to soften anyway?

c) how do you manage clients expectations of the outcome?

Sorry if any of these sound silly :)
Thanks in advance ;)

Xxx

I don't retail at present but its something I'd like to do in the future.

If someone has very bad dry skin I do leave it on 5 mins extra but also you could advise them that it may take more than one session to fully work, which also deals with their expectations.

Although if I'm honest, I have yet to meet anyone with feet as bad as mine :o and it worked a miracle on them!!!! :)

I don't retail at present but its something I'd like to do in the future.

If someone has very bad dry skin I do leave it on 5 mins extra but also you could advise them that it may take more than one session to fully work, which also deals with their expectations.

Although if I'm honest, I have yet to meet anyone with feet as bad as mine :o and it worked a miracle on them!!!! :)

Thanks for your reply :) I was wondering if I should keep a stock of the moisturisers maybe? I've only just got it and have my first bookings this week with it , so was unsure :-/

Maybe I will ask the clients I have this week if they'd be interested if I stocked it and if they'd be willing to pay £8-£10 (RRP) per tube. I'm rubbish at sales though! Haha xxx

Latest posts

Back