Callus peel - Starter kit worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautician12345

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'd like to buy the callus peel kit from Beauty select for myself (I don't offer pedi's) to prep myself for summer. I run my own beauty salon so can buy direct at trade but as it's just for me I'm wondering if I need the starter kit or will the the skin softening sachets be enough if I use the back of a waxing spatula to scrape and I use my own foot file?

What do you think?

you need the starter pack. i dont think a spatula would work. their one has a tapered edge to scrape with. plus the cream is excellent. i love this product and so do my clients. im on my last patch now and i will definitly get more. hope that helped

Def need the scraper cream is fantastic and the foot lies are great I buy bulk and use them for all pedis best foot file ever used

I had a callus peel on Friday as I was wondering whether to introduce the treatment. TBH, the results aren't aany better than when I do a pedi.

personally i love the callus peel when we first got it we was very septical so the first time i tried it i did on one of my clients who has THE worst feet eva for hard skin and came for regular pedicures to keep up with it, and we was amazed at the results and she now wont have anything else...........altho when u first do it its a bit gross but kinda satisfying the more u scrape off! :Dxx oh n id get the starter kit xx

I had a callus peel on Friday as I was wondering whether to introduce the treatment. TBH, the results aren't aany better than when I do a pedi.

Inspired: Perhaps your feet aren't dry enough to require the Callus Peel Effect !
All my clients with bad cracked heels are blown away by the difference after treatment.
But in answer to the original question I would say you don't need to buy the starter kit but you will get a better result if you do all the steps with the right kit :D

Has anyone used callus terminator with the Pumice bar would that do the same job as callus peel? T x

I'd be careful w the pumice bar, just because if you DO actually remove a lot of dead tissue, its not easy to clean OUT of the pumice. I use a nail brush to scrub my pumice after my own feet, but on clients I stick to files that can be soaked disinfectant

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back