Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
I have just read about something called 'callus peel' which I would eventually love to add to my pedicures. Is it a kit which can simply be purchased or does it require a training course and if so does anyone have details of reputable courses?
Thanks x
T
T

As long as your pedicure trained you can buy a callus kit . I use them in my salon and the results are brill

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to jump in but I've been looking at this also and would appreciate some information on it thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am completing an NVQ 2 in Beauty which includes pedicure treatments. Pedicures are one of my favourite treatments and I would like to offer lots of different variations in terms of remedial and nail art treatments once I am qualified. Really like the look of callus peel as the results look amazing and no one round here seems to offer them xx

I'm just about to order this and add to my list of treatments, what is a good day rice to charge for this as a stand alone treatment? Or does everyone incorporate it unto a full pedicure, if so how much extra would you charge for adding this? x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ladies,
This isn't Callus Peel but is a product I've recently started using on my clients and I love the results. Don't know if you've heard of it but its called CallusLIQUIDATOR and is great for those who have stubborn hard skin. I've found it cuts down my rasping time by half, so more comfortable for some clients as it just melts the callus away. I soak in foot bath for 5 mins, apply generous amount callusliquidator on callus'd skin only, leave on for 5 mins, wipe off, continue scrub and gentle rasp and the results are great. Because it essentially cuts down on some rasping time and you dont need to use a lot of the product, I dont charge extra for it as its a small cost to keep the client coming back for such good pedi. I've had some great feedback on it, especially from my mature clients. I used it on myself too and I'm hooked.

Im in Australia and get it from my local supplier but here's a link to see what it is anyway in case you're interested in an alternative.

Amazon.com: Flowery Callus Liquidator - 16 oz: Beauty

Morning, I use Pro Linc Be Callus. I get it on ebay. It is a great treatment and very cost effective. You don't need to do a course, so long as you are qualified in pedicures. On my price list I have worded it TREATMENT INTENSIFIERS
(Add to any feet service) £8.00
Breaks down calluses in 5-10 mins
Hard skin eliminator
Or treatment without Pedicure. £15

It is self explanatory - just follow instructions.
What I do to make it look more professional - I lay them face down on my beauty bed (if you have one) or just do it in chair. Then I place a thin piece of lint-free wipe on where the calluses are and put liquid on until it is soaked and then cover with cling film and leave for 10 mins and then scrape off with either a plastic scraper or side of a file, which I keep for each individual client, and then proceed with normal pedicure - I don't soak first. If they are really bad I use my MicroPedi machine first. Hope this is of some help. It is a lovely effective treatment and they can come back inbetween pedicures, if they wish, for a treatment.

I bought my Callus Peel kit from Aston & Fincher and the delivery was superb I ordered it at 5 and it was there the next day. Buy the moisturising cream it's a good retail product for your client to use.

I bought my Callus Peel kit from Aston & Fincher and the delivery was superb I ordered it at 5 and it was there the next day. Buy the moisturising cream it's a good retail product for your client to use.

I love callus peel....its a great treatment to offer this time of year. Helene...if its ok to ask, how much do you retail your moisture cream for? ive just bought a batch in and have emailed beauty select but not heard back from them. thanks in advance.x

Hi Sweetie44 I retail my moisturising cre for £10 and no one has combined about the price I charge. No one my area seems to do the callus peel

Sorry Sweetie44 posted that before I finished lol what I done was I got a friend with really bad callus on her heel and took a picture of before and after the treatment then showed put a poster up in my salon showing the results Clients and they couldn't get over the results. It's defo worth investing in especially coming in to the better weather ☀️☀️ No one wants manky feet lol is there many in your area doing this treatment??

Bloody auto correct that was meant to say cream and complained lol

Ive just bought the kit and i'm going to price it just below the recommended price so £20 as a stand alone treatment, heels only. I will add £6 if they want Gelish and then charge £30 with a pedicure.

Are the four packs worth getting? x

Latest posts

Back