Callus Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieley

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone offered this service and is so how much you charge. Many thanks

I am thinking of offering this service too. I think most add between £7-£10 on to pedicure service but I'm not sure so will watch this post myself for replies :)

Popular treatment with my clients, I charge £15 but have seen therapists that charge £25

Popular treatment with my clients, I charge £15 but have seen therapists that charge £25
Is that on top of your normal pedicure price? If someone doesn't want to pay extra for the callus peel what do you do instead for the hard skin? I just assumed people gave it in a pedicure if the customer needed it and charged the same price? X

Is that on top of your normal pedicure price? If someone doesn't want to pay extra for the callus peel what do you do instead for the hard skin? I just assumed people gave it in a pedicure if the customer needed it and charged the same price? X

For a normal pedicure I smooth rough skin with a ceramic pumice, but I charge extra for callus peel as it takes longer, costs more in terms of product and gets more of the dead skin off.

When I do a callus peel I apply the pads first, then remove hard skin, massage in scrub and then soak. After I massage with foot cream and prep and paint toenails, so I do it as a different type of pedi. I use opi so I offer their chamomile pedi or their spa pedi but keep the callus peel as a separate treatment no use cuccio products if that makes sense.

I use it as a stand alone treatment.

I add gelish to toes while I wait on it to "Cook" so not a full pedi, just gelish ties and callus peel

I've been getting a lot of requests for this lately and clients asking how often they should have it. How regularly do you all get them to come back? I know it says 2-3 weeks but this seems a bit excessive to me?

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £20 for callus peel heel , £26 for heel and ball of foot and if they want a full pedicure with gels and callus peel heel £35 x

I charge £20 for callus peel heel , £26 for heel and ball of foot and if they want a full pedicure with gels and callus peel heel £35 x
Please can I ask which brand you use?

Latest posts

Back