Camera help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hello, firstly I apologize if this is in the wrong section!

I am really struggling with trying to get my portfolio of my nail designs! I'm having to rely upon my ipad camera which seems to be quite pants!

I am wondering if anyone could possibly recommend a decent priced camera that will hopefully pic up all the fine detail of my pictures?

Any help would be amazing TIA xxxx

I love my new Samsung WB150, even just using smart mode, I get pretty good pics. Good lighting is important though, I never get as good an image if I don't use natural light with some sun, not always an easy thing in winter! It cost me £100 from Tesco, but prices vary all over the place so shop around. I already had a Canon Powershot, which I loved but it was quite heavy and bulky, so not very portable. I bought the Samsung just to take out with me, but discovered it takes fantastic nail pics! All the pics in my album are taken with either my Canon or my Samsung, the 5 pics in the top row were all taken with the Samsung using smart mode. I love it, the battery lasts ages, I managed to take around 400 photo in excellent quality, in one night and the battery outlasted the memory card! It charges on the mains, which is convenient. It's the most compact camera I could find that also had manual capability and it's pretty lightweight and very easy to use. hth!

I got a 12.5 meg Fuji camera for £35 from electrical clearance shop (a bit like a pop up shop to get rid of currys and dixons old stock).
Great photos and was cheaper than a family members lower quality one haha xoxo

Latest posts

Back