camouflage gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finkie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Can anybody tell me the best camouflage gel to use to extend nail beds, preferably one that is a nice colour and not transparent. I am a big fan of IBD gel and use three pink gels from them, but don't feel that they are covering well enough. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks, Finkie

Akzentz coverage gel in warm is very good.

Doesn't Brisa have camo gels?

Doesn't Brisa have camo gels?
They sure do! And the colours are fab, I found that I needed to have a few 'plays' before I found a way that worked for me to get a good coverage, but they are great.

Thanks Ladies, I will check them out.

Can I ask Hope what way worked for you with the gel? Did you use the gel on tips, forms or both. Thanks in advance, Finkie:hug:

Thanks Ladies, I will check them out.

Can I ask Hope what way worked for you with the gel? Did you use the gel on tips, forms or both. Thanks in advance, Finkie:hug:

I use on both tips and forms, although I do tend to sculpt. I use the coverage Gel for my bonder layer and then you have to make sure that if you are extending the nail plate that you work thick enough (I work slightly thicker than I would with a clear pink), but IMO you also need to bring the smile down a little lower at the corners so that when you are refining the nail you don't get transparent 'ears' where the natural free edge is. I hope that makes sense!

Hope, Thanks a lot, that is really a big help. I will try it and let you know. Finkie

I use it all ways...sculpt, tips and NNO...I tend to apply mine in lots of layers rarther than a bead as gel applied to thick in 1 go can cause heat spike.

I apply the most layers in zone 2.

Which Brisa colors can be used for camouflage ?

Which Brisa colors can be used for camouflage ?
Warm pink, Cool pink, the new Neutral pink... You can mix them up with a little bit of white or soft white, too, for even more coverage. Or, you can also custom blend them now, with the new colored line.

EZ flow has two camouflage gels, one in warm and one in cool pink.
They cover beautifully and completely.
I like to play with them and make my own 'colours', by adding some clear or mixing the two or whatever...

hth's

ibd have camo, which ones? I already use one, that i cant remember what it is called, its a gel polish and it's a nude colour, very nice with a shimmer. I also mix the xtreme french white with blush and that gives a good coverage!

Warm pink, Cool pink, the new Neutral pink... You can mix them up with a little bit of white or soft white, too, for even more coverage. Or, you can also custom blend them now, with the new colored line.

Make sure you get the opaque ones and not the semi opaque for full camoflage!

Latest posts

Back