Camouflage gels???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
I use Pronails gels and was wondering if anyone knows of a good camouflage gel. All the ones I've seen look like they could be a bit "bubblegum", if you get my drift, and I'm going barmy looking for one that looks natural.:eek: The Pronails Unicum Mask looks good, but has anyone used it?

Another thought I had was doing a sort of enamel sandwich! Thin layer of clear gel, enamel, builder layer of clear gel. Would this work? If so, any good natural enamels you can recommend?

I'm doing a nail biter friend next week so really need to extend those beds!:green: Have been searching for yonks so any help or advice gratefully received.:hug::hug::hug:

I use Bio Sculpture Gels, as you already know, so I cannot comment on Pronails Unicum but having looked at their website, their Soft Pink and Pink Builder Perfection Gels state that they are slightly camoflauging. Have you tried either of these?

I use Bio Sculpture Gels, as you already know, so I cannot comment on Pronails Unicum but having looked at their website, their Soft Pink and Pink Builder Perfection Gels state that they are slightly camoflauging. Have you tried either of these?

Thanks for the reply hun.:hug: Yup, have tried the soft pink but found it a bit too pink. It is really, really self levelling (bordering on runny) and I found it difficult to work with.

You could try sending a PM to Pronails Gina to see if she has any other ideas or suggestions.

Akzentz coverage gels are very good...they come in warm and cool...cool is very pink...i prefer the warm and it covers perfectly. HTH x have a look here Nails Plus Beauty - home page

Akzentz coverage gels are very good...they come in warm and cool...cool is very pink...i prefer the warm and it covers perfectly. HTH x have a look here Nails Plus Beauty - home page

Thanks hun. That looks pretty good, as they do weeny sizes which is all I need atm.:hug:

If yoou waant a nice natural color you can mix the Akzentz cool and warm pink. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back