Can’t get Matrix colour charts, not even old ones for reference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairyclairey

Reaction score
Hi guys hope someone can help. I’m currently in the process of going self employed. I currently use matrix products and I’m not looking to change.
I have a little problem where I’m struggling to get my hands on the socolor beauty and ColorSync colour charts.
I’ve spoken to my local rep who can only let me have them if I put in a massive colour order. I’m not really in the position to do this as I need to build up my clientele as I’m really starting from scratch.
Any ideas how I can get hold of them??
Any reply’s are much appreciated
Thanks Claire

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can’t even do that as all my local wholesalers no longer sell it I would have to order online or through the rep.
I’ve trolled the internet and I can’t find any. Not even bidding wedsites. I’m at a complete loss. ☹️

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can’t even do that as all my local wholesalers no longer sell it I would have to order online or through the rep.
I’ve trolled the internet and I can’t find any. Not even bidding wedsites. I’m at a complete loss. ☹️
I really wanted you to find one, I found this.
https://www.synergysalonsupplies.com/color-sync-shade-chart-2018-c-417-p-62730-b-19
https://www.synergysalonsupplies.com/scb-shade-chart-2017-eco-run-1-c-417-p-53896

I’m currently in the process of going self employed. I currently use matrix products and I’m not looking to change.

I’d be wary of using a single colour line that is not being stocked locally because at some point, you’re likely to need something fairly urgently. Over the years, I have used a few different brands and it’s always handy having access to other other options. Maybe consider Goldwell as your back-up brand as they use a similar number/letter system to Matrix?

Have you tried salon supplies- set yourself up for a trade account with all your info and you can buy one online/ free delivery the can get matrix reps in your area to set up an mobile account as its not strictly just for salons- thats a marketing blurb. They have monthly deals with in turn work out quite reasonably and the have the matrix education days at your local salon supplies wholesaler. It also depends on the area you are in as im aware that aston & fincher have some in the south, salon supplies in midlands etc. Personally i would get it from salon supplies, good luck xoxo

Have you tried salon supplies- set yourself up for a trade account with all your info and you can buy one online/ free delivery the can get matrix reps in your area to set up an mobile account as its not strictly just for salons- thats a marketing blurb. They have monthly deals with in turn work out quite reasonably and the have the matrix education days at your local salon supplies wholesaler. It also depends on the area you are in as im aware that aston & fincher have some in the south, salon supplies in midlands etc. Personally i would get it from salon supplies, good luck xoxo

Thank you i already have a trade account with them and it was their rep who told me I couldn’t have one unless I put in a huge order. ☹️
Aston and Fincher no longer stock matrix which is when my problem started really. As this is my most local wholesaler.
Thanks for your reply much appreciated x

I’d be wary of using a single colour line that is not being stocked locally because at some point, you’re likely to need something fairly urgently. Over the years, I have used a few different brands and it’s always handy having access to other other options. Maybe consider Goldwell as your back-up brand as they use a similar number/letter system to Matrix?

Thank you. The rest of the people who work in my salon will be using wells. I may at some point look into changing over to them. It’s scary changing when you know a brand so well x

Latest posts

Back