Can a terrible hair cut be sorted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave321

Reaction score
My Mrs got her hair cut at a salon she hasn't been to before and isn't happy with the result. She has been to see the manager who has suggested taking weight out but I don't see how that is going to help

She had one length blunt cut hair which was probably to the bottom of her breast, may be an inch or so longer. She asked for 1" - 2" off with a few long layers. What she got was hair cut to an 1" below her shoulders and short layers which start approx. chin length. The layers are also blocky in the back.

The main issues she has are:
1) The cut is far too short
2) The layers stick out and don't lie flat and are driving her mad
3) It too layered

She also asked for Balayage but ended up with Baby highlights which are a bit stripy in places but that's another story

I guess the key question is how can this be sorted.

I guess extensions are an option but I assume these can only go between the exiting layers without it looking odd unless its cut to one length to remove the layers.

Any help appreciated

My Mrs got her hair cut at a salon she hasn't been to before and isn't happy with the result. She has been to see the manager who has suggested taking weight out but I don't see how that is going to help

She had one length blunt cut hair which was probably to the bottom of her breast, may be an inch or so longer. She asked for 1" - 2" off with a few long layers. What she got was hair cut to an 1" below her shoulders and short layers which start approx. chin length. The layers are also blocky in the back.

The main issues she has are:
1) The cut is far too short
2) The layers stick out and don't lie flat and are driving her mad
3) It too layered

She also asked for Balayage but ended up with Baby highlights which are a bit stripy in places but that's another story

I guess the key question is how can this be sorted.

I guess extensions are an option but I assume these can only go between the exiting layers without it looking odd unless its cut to one length to remove the layers.

Any help appreciated
Are you able to post a picture? As you can imagine everyone's perception of things are different.

Latest posts

Back