Can any Australian geeks help me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrenchQueen

Reaction score
frenchqueen-albums-entity+pink+%26amp%3B+white-picture9937-my-long-lost-brush.html
I have this acrylic brush that I have been trying to find forever. My first salon employer bought it for me in australia somewhere and I'm dying to find a new one as you can see this one has seen better days and now sits in my brush case making me sad lol. I have creative and entity brushes that I love too but not like this one. Has anyone seen these anywhere?? I swear I have been stalkingthe web for years trying to find them. Please help.http://www.salongeek.com/members/frenchqueen-albums-entity+pink+%26amp%3B+white-picture9937-my-long-lost-brush.htm:cry:l

frenchqueen-albums-entity+pink+%26amp%3B+white-picture9937-my-long-lost-brush.html
I have this acrylic brush that I have been trying to find forever. My first salon employer bought it for me in australia somewhere and I'm dying to find a new one as you can see this one has seen better days and now sits in my brush case making me sad lol. I have creative and entity brushes that I love too but not like this one. Has anyone seen these anywhere?? I swear I have been stalkingthe web for years trying to find them. Please help.http://www.salongeek.com/members/frenchqueen-albums-entity+pink+%26amp%3B+white-picture9937-my-long-lost-brush.htm:cry:l

Oh dear .. it does look a little sad now doesn't it?

My suggestion to you is to contact Carl Anderson (nailzoo) here on the site. He knows ALL!

OOOhhhh, I had that brush once, and it was fab...alas it was quite a few years ago and I got it stateside. Lurved that brush! If you figure it out, would you share? I think I may still have it, somewhere. Mine was pink, and it looks about the same now too :-(

Oh dear .. it does look a little sad now doesn't it?

My suggestion to you is to contact Carl Anderson (nailzoo) here on the site. He knows ALL!
Thank you Geeg I will do that. It is very sad lol but I have not used it for years but just can't seem to let it go..lol My other brushes are great but just not quite the same.

OOOhhhh, I had that brush once, and it was fab...alas it was quite a few years ago and I got it stateside. Lurved that brush! If you figure it out, would you share? I think I may still have it, somewhere. Mine was pink, and it looks about the same now too :-(
I will definatly do that if I find out. I remember they come in different sizes, round and oval and several colours also. I so loved that brush lol

I have this brush in pink, it's the best. It even took the place of my beloved pro styler. It's available from Creative's New Edge, I think they are in Melbourne. PM me if you want their contact details or you can shop on their site.

carl has these brushes in pink... contact him he had a few in his stock cabinet last time i was at Nailzoo... he will tell you where he got it
x mel

I have this brush in pink, it's the best. It even took the place of my beloved pro styler. It's available from Creative's New Edge, I think they are in Melbourne. PM me if you want their contact details or you can shop on their site.

Thanks so much

I had a look at their website but the pink brush on there looked different to the one I have. I had a pink one too. The metal part where the hairs come out of ( can't remember what it's called) was pink also on the one I had. They also have matching lids.
:cry::cry:

Thanks so much

I had a look at their website but the pink brush on there looked different to the one I have. I had a pink one too. The metal part where the hairs come out of ( can't remember what it's called) was pink also on the one I had. They also have matching lids.
:cry::cry:

Oh, mine doesn't have a lid at all and the metal part is silver. It must be a slightly different brush. Good luck, hope you find it.

Latest posts

Back