Can any body give me the easy way to sculpt my smiles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa caputo

Reaction score
for some reason i cant retain how to make my smiles. im not getting my experience because of this either.i dont know what to do.it took me a while to admit i needed help too.anybody,the answer to this problem.

read the tutorials that Judy has posted for you, but honestly there is no "easy" way..
It all comes with experiance and practice,you will get there but it will take a long time, I am still trying to get mine "Perfect"!!!!

i agree with whats been said.i too am still really struggling with mine and just like you i feel that in some ways is holding me back due to lack of experience.i do have a nail trainer and my smiles have got better since but there still no where near the standard that they need to be.i feel alot more confident in using gel to creat my whites to the point that i can do them on my own nails so that is what i have been using on my clients whilst i keep practicing with my l+p.your not alone in this.please get a nail trainer though if you do not have one as im sure that every nail tech would agree that they are an invaluable piece of equipment.hths

i still struggle with mine - clients seem content but i'm not!!!
one way i got my confidence up was to use glitter on anyone who sat still enough as its a little more forgiving than white so it helped me.
would now like to learn to sculpt - then i would get lots of practise!!

the others are right.
there is no easy way, its about the hardest thing we do.
if you have the determination though, you will get there. you just have to think 'if others are capable of doing it then so can i'

generally a soft white will be a little easier to work with than a brilliant white, so that might help.
set yourself a target every day, say 10 white smiles. do them on tips and stick them to a bit of card with some tape. use them to compare your progress as you go. you should see considerable improvement after about 100 and then still more as you carry on.
dont think of it as a waste of product, because you wont make any money until you can do good smiles. think of it more as free training.

im still trying to get a good smile line, it takes a lot of practice to get it perfect,
tracyx:)

the others are right.
there is no easy way, its about the hardest thing we do.
if you have the determination though, you will get there. you just have to think 'if others are capable of doing it then so can i'

generally a soft white will be a little easier to work with than a brilliant white, so that might help.
set yourself a target every day, say 10 white smiles. do them on tips and stick them to a bit of card with some tape. use them to compare your progress as you go. you should see considerable improvement after about 100 and then still more as you carry on.
dont think of it as a waste of product, because you wont make any money until you can do good smiles. think of it more as free training.
fantastic advice!

i know some don't like the idea but i use reverse technique and i get really crisp smiles, i've only been doing nails a few months and do pick holes in my work but that is one area i'm really pleased with, if you have a look on you tube you'll see some demos, also a really good brush hth xx

i know some don't like the idea but i use reverse technique and i get really crisp smiles, i've only been doing nails a few months and do pick holes in my work but that is one area i'm really pleased with, if you have a look on you tube you'll see some demos, also a really good brush hth xx
could you give us a link for the demos,thanks:)

Latest posts

Back