Can anyone do 'dolly effect' eyelashes in West Sussex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

i am getting married on the 12th of september, and really want eyelash extentions, but i want a really full dolly look ie really long thick but soft looking!

so A} can this be done?
and B} is there any one in west sussex that could do this for me? i am based in horsham. would be helpful if you could PM with a Price so i have an idea of how much its, and how long before the date i would need it doing.

:hug:
thanks in advance
Danielle

An application of mink lashes would give you this effect,
i would have loved to do them for you hun but i am up in West Yorkshire,
congrats for your wedding :hug:

i would have a set done now so you can see what the therapist can do, you want them perfect for your big day :hug:

what are mink lashes:irked:

what are mink lashes:irked:
Your not missing out just yet,
they are a lot harder to use than the lashes you use at the moment hun,
i have emailed you a pic because i cant get pics on threads on here, hth :lol:

thanks, hun i googled the picture and they look amazing! just got to find someone who can do them now lol.
:hug:

I was referring to the synthetic mink lashes that are applied the same as the individual lashes,
the ones that weezie has put up a link to are from the fur of the mink (animal :cry:)
just for a guide i charge £110 for a full set with the effect that you after, hth :hug:

Hi, I do the regular semi-permanent eyelashes and wondered what is the difference between the regular lashes I use and the mink lashes you have meantioned here??? I have heard people talk about them before but unsure of difference

Thanks
Faye

I used to have a lady who rented space in my salon (in crawley) who does lashes (shes used to do nails but now only does lashes)
her name is Cathie and she is both mobile and salon based, she is a v busy bee but im sure if you give her a call you can talk about what treatment you'd like
her website is Eyelash extensions or you can email her [email protected]
hth

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back