Can anyone find me this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
I have a friend at work who is looking for a coral colour nail varnish. I bought her one yesterday but it's too red. Everything seems too red or too orange so wondered if any of you use a range that has the colour she wants?

This is the colour she wants;
Swimwear / Tankinis / KS07 by Kalyani | Bravissimo

Thanks in advance!! xx

creatives dolled up collection have a gorgeous corral/orange called toxic perfection.it looks darker here but its a lovely colour

Attachments

• toxic.jpg
    toxic.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 27
Creative's Toxic Perfection is quite like that.

lol fiona, great minds hun x

yep agree that Toxic Perfection is the way to go, and its got a wee bit of sparkel in it aswell!!

Ive just had a look on the opi website following another link on here and they have a collection of oranges and corals you can see. Home - Lena White

opi - cajun shrimp

cajun shrimp is what i bought her - it's too red! thanks for ur suggestions but where do i get hold of creative lacquers? my local wholesalers only stock OPI, Toma, Essie and Mavala - and even then not the full range.

Inspire (by Creative) is a reasonably good match too :D

Tangerine by Essie is also a lovely coral/red colour btw.

cajun shrimp is what i bought her - it's too red! thanks for ur suggestions but where do i get hold of creative lacquers? my local wholesalers only stock OPI, Toma, Essie and Mavala - and even then not the full range.

As a qualified technician, you should be able to register with Hyperion for a secondary account to be able to buy everything except the enhancement products.

Let me check - I may have a spare one if you are interested in trying it.

Tangerine by Essie is also a lovely coral/red colour btw.

lol....was thinking that but couldn't remember what it was called. It really is a lovely colour.

:hug:

Try the color bijou, by "Zoya" ( it looks like it would be a perfect match)

Sincerely
Janet

Latest posts

Back