Can anyone help? Don't know what's wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last post is a reply to Jodie and people that there docs have said come back if it's not better in 3 weeks I cannot stress enough that u should be seen by someon who knows what there talking bout xxx

If you have anything gas it might be worth you getting a carbon monoxide monitor very cheap from somewhere like b and q especially if your headaches etc have coincided with you putting your heating etc on for the winter.
http://www.hse.gov.uk/gas/domestic/co.htm

Last edited:
If you have anything gas it might be worth you getting a carbon monoxide monitor very cheap from somewhere like b and q especially if your headaches etc have coincided with you putting your heating etc on for the winter.

Definitely worth doing this as soon as you can, just to be on safe side.

I'm wondering if it could be a virus, there are lots doing the rounds at the moment what with the erratic weather and people cranking up the central heating.

Could also be a physical manifestation of s.a.d (seasonal affective disorder) the symptoms are very similar to stress and depression.

I would suggest, as others have, making an appt at the doctors to get yourself checked out, just to rule out anything serious.

But, definitely get a CO detector and have any gas appliances serviced on a regular basis.

X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I was like this with all the same symptoms for 3months and lost loads of weight due to not eating cz felt sick all the time then was taken to hospital cz I collapsed (due to not eating) and they decided it was depression and they put me on antidepressants and now I feel great but as soon as I tried 2 ween myself off them I was rly I'll again so back on them now people always assume depression is all mental but there are physical symptoms to I don't no if your struggling with stuff at the moment but it is a possibility
Hope this is of some help to u
Much love kelly

Ps I went to my doctor after feeling like it for 3 weeks and he told me to come back in another 3 weeks if it hadn't gone (he said that tension headaches, tiredness are normal and can last about 3-6 weeks) so anything after that time may need looking into hence why I had blood tests etc..... But they are all normal so I'm worried what it could be :( x

Omg this is exactly what I had, I had eye tests etc and still no answers! So far doctors have kept saying the same thing of loading with pain killers that don't work and say come back in 3-4weeks!
I went to asda pharmacy and the lady was soo helpful she suggested Syndol (for tension headaches etc and you can only buy behind the counter)
Only thing that has worked for me so far and what a relief it's been to find something! Xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Maybe go to a chiropractor and see how your neck is. I get really bad headaches - verging on migraines when my neck is out.

Gas safety - Carbon monoxide awareness

My first thought was this too.

I'm wondering how you feel when you are away from your home, or does it not matter where you are, as this could be a big clue to the problem being carbon monoxide.

The rest of my family are fine and I feel even worse when I'm out the house so doubt it has anything to do with the gas. I'm just so tired and have no energy today again! The headaches will start soon too probably and I feel sick :( might be just a virus xxx

I suffered from something quite similar last year, only I was physically sick, blurred vision and so on...It got that bad i ended up in hospital! Doc's did nothing for me, so i went to a Homeopathic Doc... You have to believe in that sort of thing but it worked wonders for me! He's the only Doctor I go to now...He doesn't fob me off with tablets! :lol:

I suffered from something quite similar last year, only I was physically sick, blurred vision and so on...It got that bad i ended up in hospital! Doc's did nothing for me, so i went to a Homeopathic Doc... You have to believe in that sort of thing but it worked wonders for me! He's the only Doctor I go to now...He doesn't fob me off with tablets! :lol:

Can I have his number?!?! That's all my doctor seems to do with me! I did find out something pretty bad about my doctor the other day! When I got back from my blood test, I popped to tesco and bumped into some of my parents friends. We used to have the same doctor but they told me that they had moved as a friend of there's was turned away being told he had indigestion..... But in fact had bowel cancer and eventually died from it months later!! I couldn't believe it..... I'm now seriously considering changing doctors. How can they still practise when something like that happens??

lots of people round here suffering similar thing - tired and headaches - hopefully just a virus going around - all I know is that paracetamol and red bull are doing very well out of me at the moment!!

Can I have his number?!?! That's all my doctor seems to do with me! I did find out something pretty bad about my doctor the other day! When I got back from my blood test, I popped to tesco and bumped into some of my parents friends. We used to have the same doctor but they told me that they had moved as a friend of there's was turned away being told he had indigestion..... But in fact had bowel cancer and eventually died from it months later!! I couldn't believe it..... I'm now seriously considering changing doctors. How can they still practise when something like that happens??

Hi hun,
I know we're going off topic here slightly but doctors can make mistakes too. things like bowel cancer can hide away and if the doctor put every single person who had indigestion symptoms through for bowel cancer testing the NHS would be in even more turmoil than it is already. I wouldn't worry too much about your doctor in this case :hug: - if it was happening regularly fine but it is just one case. Imagine is everytime you had a headache you went to the doc and he sent you for a brain scan...or every time you had a cough you had umpteen tests for cancer...
Kxx

have you tried changing your pillow ? i get the worst headaches if i have a pillow thats not rihgt , it feels like my heads about to explode :Scared: i also get sick with it too , i thought it was migraine but it deffo seems to be brought on by pillows as daft as it sounds .. i get pain in the occiptal area which then just spreads out my head can be banging for days .. i had it just last week adn had to go out and buy another pillow
i have spent a fortune on pillows .. i have had memory foams ones at $110 each ... no good , i had a shaped one again memory foam .. again no good . i had a cheapy fibre filled one that lasted about 2 months .. and i have just bought another one at $50 for a feather filled one .. touch wood it has eased my poor head .. sorry it rambled on but it might be wroth a try xx

Hi hun,
I know we're going off topic here slightly but doctors can make mistakes too. things like bowel cancer can hide away and if the doctor put every single person who had indigestion symptoms through for bowel cancer testing the NHS would be in even more turmoil than it is already. I wouldn't worry too much about your doctor in this case :hug: - if it was happening regularly fine but it is just one case. Imagine is everytime you had a headache you went to the doc and he sent you for a brain scan...or every time you had a cough you had umpteen tests for cancer...
Kxx

Yeah I know what you mean hun but there's been other occasions where he's been a real bad doctor... A mate of mine had a really nasty husband and she was worries for her kids safety etc and she went to her doctor for some sort of advice and he turned around and called her a bad mother? And it's just everytime I see him, he makes me feel stupid for even coming to him! And normally he fobs me off with some rubbish and most times I'm not even in there more than 2 mins. He doesn't make me feel at ease at all. So I've just registered with a doctors up the road. All the reviews I've seen say that they make you feel looked after etc etc so I'm gonna give them a shot. I just don't like feeling I'm going to the doctors just to basically get laughed at. He always has this smirk on his face as if to say 'why are you being so stupid' rant over! Sorry!!!!! x

Another thing to check is your thyroid function. Very common in women these days. Other symptoms for an under active thyroid include dry skin, weight gain and maybe a swelling in the front of neck, goitre

Latest posts

Back