can anyone help me find reusable forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auntsally

Reaction score
i was watching a dvd on sculpterd nail, and the lady on the dvd is useing clip on reusable sculpter clips ,to do the sculpterd nail s,with instead of the sticker ,do you no were you can get these from? and does anyone use them ?and what are they like? ive never seen or herd of them before i got the stickers in my creatve kit ?and find them so fiddley and cant seem to get the on straight, these looked so easy to use on the dvd, but then again she was aprofesional tec ,so was just woundering what they were like ,thanks in advance for your help. donna

Hi

I got a reusable nail form in my starter kit from Calgel. It is a bit fiddley to size up at first but it is good for when the disposables don't fit snuggley under the natural nail for some reason. It is also easier to remove from the finger after the sculpt. They do sell them seperately at £1.69(exc VAT)

Hope that helps
Lou x

Hi

When I first started sculpting I had the same problem, I put a thread on here and bought some reusable sculpting forms unfortuanately I can not remember where I got them from sorry. What I would like to say is that I got them mainly for sculpting my own nails but they did not give a very nice c curve so only used them once, I persevered with the creative forms and now find them easy to use, do you use the performance forms (blue) If you pm me your address I dont mind forwarding you my old reusable forms as I have no use for them at all.

Adele

you can get re-userable ones from sally's I don't know how much they cost, but I have seen them there!

HTH

i was watching a dvd on sculpterd nail, and the lady on the dvd is useing clip on reusable sculpter clips ,to do the sculpterd nail s,with instead of the sticker ,do you no were you can get these from? and does anyone use them ?and what are they like? ive never seen or herd of them before i got the stickers in my creatve kit ?and find them so fiddley and cant seem to get the on straight, these looked so easy to use on the dvd, but then again she was aprofesional tec ,so was just woundering what they were like ,thanks in advance for your help. donna

I've used reusable and to be honest my sculpts were crap they are rigid and you can't taylor them to fit the free edge of your clients nail like you can with disposable.

Try using a creative or ezflow forms and remove the sticky centre piece whilst still on the backing then tear or cut out the backing from the area exposed to give you a whole so you can slip it onto the finger.

This was shown to me and I find it keeps the form rigid while you pre-taylor to the free edge or shapy of nail of course if necesesary, and also gives you a chance to play and see if you can sculpt on the nail if you not sure from just looking down the barrel... HTH

ive been after some of these for a long time too ..but can never get them of e-bay as i dont have pay pal :irked:

You cannot tailor reusable forms to fit each client and lets face it clients nails are NOT all the same shape or c curve, so I dont use mine at all now....it would be the same as trying to get one tip to fit all clients with no tailoring....I personally found them a waste of money.!!!

I brought the naffest cheapest looking ones from e-bay just to see what the were like, I admit that they're not any good for nail biters and as they can move more than sticky ones they're not great for the clients that can't sit stll. Other that that for the of client I think their really good and thats with my chaep ones!

i would just like to have both in my kit
i like having a bit of everything lol !
im just greedy hahahaha !
a few months ago i would have hppily cut my paper forms in to little bits ...but after lots of advice on here and practise ..i get along quite well with them now !

:hug: There was a thread not long ago about re-usable forms... I believe Gigi and Nail zoo were referring to them.. ( they were creative aluminun ones)
After reading their posts about them.. I went digging into my cabinet drawers and "Lo and Behold" what did I find.. ( I found exactly what they were talking about ... The Creative Aluminun ones) I bought them several years ago!!!

But.... unfortunatley you cannot buy those ones any longer, but a few weeks ago I was in my Supply store and I saw O.P.I. re-usable forms (they were $20.00 Canadian) So I bought them and I have used them .. They work great... But like another poster said, if you have a client with problem nails, it would be better to use disposable forms.

You can go on to O.P.I's website and there is a picture of them!!!

P.S.
I put my creative aluminum ones away as they might be collectors items one day!!! (LOL)

Sincerely
the nail fairy:hug: :hug:

I know OPI did them as my cousin who did gel with them had some.

I've used reusable and to be honest my sculpts were crap they are rigid and you can't taylor them to fit the free edge of your clients nail like you can with disposable.

Try using a creative or ezflow forms and remove the sticky centre piece whilst still on the backing then tear or cut out the backing from the area exposed to give you a whole so you can slip it onto the finger.

This was shown to me and I find it keeps the form rigid while you pre-taylor to the free edge or shapy of nail of course if necesesary, and also gives you a chance to play and see if you can sculpt on the nail if you not sure from just looking down the barrel... HTH

You cannot tailor reusable forms to fit each client and lets face it clients nails are NOT all the same shape or c curve, so I dont use mine at all now....it would be the same as trying to get one tip to fit all clients with no tailoring....I personally found them a waste of money.!!!

I agree with both these posts.....and I always use Performance Forms...as they are so easy to pre tailr...like Fab Freak describes....

I have all sorts of re-usable forms cluttering up my desk..from Acra -C forms to the ones someone posted a link to in another post.....and that is all they are clutter!!!:irked:

i got some from opi about a year ago adn theyre still going strong... they are wonderfull and alot easier to work with!

OMG, I totally know what you mean! I could not sculpt with those stupid sticker forms in school so my instructor showed me the reusable ones. I got mine from Nailite, Inc. - Discount Beauty / Nail Supplies , which sells TONS of stuff cheap cheap cheap. Hmmm, never thought of the international thing though! Check it out!

The horseshoe forms ARE a nightmare but the CND performance ones are great....they are a completely different shape can be tailored to fit easily and secure once on.

Latest posts

Back