Can anyone help? Please take a look at the pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma84

Reaction score
Please excuse my rubbish drawing but I have searched and searched and I can't find any tunics with this type of neckline, please can anyone help? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337625458.048797.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337625458.048797.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 206
Have you tried Simon jersey? They usually have lots of different styles.

Thank you for your help and glad I cld inspire you :0), I've just had a look and it's very close to what I want I just don't want it completely sleeveless, ( wish I could make my own clothes lol ) x

Thank you for your help and glad I cld inspire you :0), I've just had a look and it's very close to what I want I just don't want it completely sleeveless, ( wish I could make my own clothes lol ) x

Oh yeah I went back and noticed it was sleeveless :(

Might be an idea asking your local alterations shop if they could transform a high neck one for you?

If you really want this style then take your (fantastic ; ) )drawing into a dress makers and get them to run you some up hon, then you could get exactly what you want xxxx

What you have drawn is called a boat neck!
Try googling boat neck tunic and see what you come up with.
Hope this helps, I do love a boat neck! Really pretty.

Florence roby have some lovely tunics just like you've described. Sorry cannot put a link on but google it. Hope this helps.

Have you tried La Beeby? They have ones like that. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you all I feel a bit like Cinderella I shall have my uniform lol :0) x

buttercups uniforms
health and safety wear
gear uk
salonwear direct
uniform collection
co operative clothing

hth xx

Latest posts

Back