Can anyone help-SP lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Hi , for my semi perm lashes i normally use the loose ones in the pot.

Today i was in my wholesalers getting some new gel polish when i decided to buy some lashes of a different brand

The girl said these are for individual application, bit i cant seem to get my head round them as they look like you would spend more time trying to get a single hair off the strip!

Theses are the extra volume marvel silky lash xx
These seem like strips to me,
Anyone got any advice on these and if they are singles how do you make it easy to get them off x

Hope I've been clear as i do go the wrong way of explaining things x lol x

Sorry this is a pic of them ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379691967.104099.jpg

I use the lash base ones on a strip & I literally just tweezers one off as I need one & it peels away easily! I'm assuming your ones should be exactly the same, unless I've missed your point lol or there's something wrong with your pack. I've never tried loose ones! HTH x

Just to add I take the strips out of the lengths I need & stick them to my hand with extra micro tape. X

Thanks for your reply x
So im not doing nothing wrong then ? Lol

It said that on the back place it on your hand x
I just wanted to double check i wasn't
Using lashes that was meant to be a strip x
I used the ones in the pot because they were the ones when i first trained , these ones wast out then ,
Thought it was time for a change x

Lol thanks again xx

No problem. They tend to lose their stickiness so the extra tape is key. Some people tape the strips to tiles & place next to the clients head & find that easier.
I'd be a nightmare with loose ones id never be able to pick them up lol
Hope you get hang of them :)

Thanks , ill let you know x lol x
Appreciate your reply x

If you ever do use the loose ones in a pot i place some on a make-up type sponge and it allows you to pick them up easy other wise trying to get them off a hard surface is a night mare lol

Like trying to pick up a coin with nails too long :) x

I find these ones a lot easier for me..for me it takes more time to pick up loose lashes

I find these ones a lot easier for me..for me it takes more time to pick up loose lashes

Really? X im taking more time with these ,
Prob coz im used to loose
Thats why i place on a sponge and its really easy to grip them x
Im sure ill get the hang of them x lol

Latest posts

Back