Can anyone help with star nails GF21 gel???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim@Talontastic

Reaction score
Hi

I have my first practical gel assessment on monday and just wondered if anyone could run through the order I apply the products and any hints and tips to help.

I'm useless with gel, much prefer l&p, and I've had loads more training and practise with it. I'm starting to panic about the thing now, dont want to fail a whole year on one bad exam.:cry:

Thank You

ooowww hun i'm with you on that one i'm usless with gel and i like to stick with what i know lol

have you tried to do a search for other threads

Sorry i'm not being very helpful but just wanted to say good luck hun :hug:

hi, l practice with this product,what can i help you with? i am not great but i will try and help.:lol:

aww thanks girls.

The main thing is what order do i put it on. i no I use the stuff in the pot first but not sure where I go from here. Also how do you stop it running everywhere?

sorry I'm abit vague just don't like the stuff and the last set I did were horrible and I was embarassed by them, just a good job they were only on my mum.

well this is how i put it on, i have modified it abit,

firstly put the gf21 and cure it, it states 2 mins, but l find longer gaves a better fininsh, usually nearer the 3 min.

at this point you can put the white tip gel on, and cure it BUT l find putting the white tip gel is a real pain!!!

then i usually put the quattro on,again leave it a lttle longer than the 2 minutes.
i don't think this any where near the best gel product on the market, but its a start!!

hope this helps in some way:)

sorry forgot to tell you ,in between the coats of products, use fininshing wipes to take any excess off

sorry forgot to tell you ,in between the coats of products, use fininshing wipes to take any excess off

i thought by wiping off the dispersion layer, meant you had to file it again, as gel wont stick to a smooth surface?????

do you file in between each layer then? if you have wiped it off?

Latest posts

Back