Can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikala-nails

Reaction score
Hiya..
Does anyone no where I can get these stencils/pictures for nails?
How amazing?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447455120.136273.jpg

I think Mo you London has some stamping plates with this faces.check in their webside.

I think Mo you London has some stamping plates with this faces.check in their webside.
Fab,I'll have a look! Thank you xxx

I personally think this is a water decal and they sell these on eBay really cheap I'll try get the link for you

I personally think this is a water decal and they sell these on eBay really cheap I'll try get the link for you
Oh thank you,your right it does look like them! I'll order some and see how they turn out :)
Thanks xxx

Oh thank you,your right it does look like them! I'll order some and see how they turn out :)
Thanks xxx

I love a bit of water decals! So pretty

I love a bit of water decals! So pretty
I've never tried them..I've ordered some Marilyn Monroe ones..Can't wait to try them [emoji16] xx

What are water decals?:) x

They are delicate transfers that you wet and then they slide off the backing and you place it on the nail and topcoat to seal it in xx so many cute Xmas ones and so pretty

They are delicate transfers that you wet and then they slide off the backing and you place it on the nail and topcoat to seal it in xx so many cute Xmas ones and so pretty
I need some! Can you use these on Gelish and seal it off with top it off? Xx

I need some! Can you use these on Gelish and seal it off with top it off? Xx

Yes, just blot excess water from the surface of the nail before applying topcoat

Yes, just blot excess water from the surface of the nail before applying topcoat

Yep!! Like fee said.. I normally take off the tacky layer of shellac, just before topcoat, pop the decal on its good at sticking its self on, and then topcoat and cure!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447625465.611105.jpg

Look at these on Amazon

Latest posts

Back