Can anyone offer me advice?? :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou527

Reaction score
Hiya....

I am new to this site and the nail industry, i work from home and find my customers always say no when i ask if they have cuticle oil at home... i would like to sell this but am unsure of where i could buy this from in bulk online or in the maidstone area. Also does anyone know if you can bulk buy acetone online?

any help or advice you can give me would be gratefully recieved!!

i bought 4 nuture oils off ebay for £14 lol xx

I would like to know if files and consumables etc can be bought in bulk...i dont really class a pack of 10 as bulk! lol

if you bought 4 for 14pound thats 3.50 each, how much would you sell them for? or do you not sell them??

Right, Ebay is not the place to be buying pro products. If you want Nurture Oil contact NSI direct - you will pay more on Ebay anyway...... There are loads of cuticle oils from different companies - Solar Oil from CND, Rose Oil from Young Nails, Avoplex from OPI, etc.......

There are loads of places to buy supplies in bulk - you need to know what you want and from what company first though. Sallys and Salon Supplies will sell to trade, but surely going to the company you trained with first would be a good idea.......

And - how do you know what you have ordered from e-bay is the bonefide product - there is so many threads that discusses this on here about e-bay purchases and tests have been done and it has been proved that some of the so called e-bay purchases of professional products do not contain what they say on the tin.

As said above - buy from a reputable supplier and you know you are supporting the people that supply your products and shows that you are supporting your trainer too.

i wont buy from ebay.. but i just wanted to know where i could buy cuticle oil from in bulk that i can sell to customers...? As i can find it anywhere on the net. thanks.

NSI sell a pack of 12 pinki bottles of nurture oil and creative sell pinki bottle of solar oil, both are priced reasonably so you can retail them on.
Im sure other companies will sell packs of pinki's also HTH

i wont buy from ebay.. but i just wanted to know where i could buy cuticle oil from in bulk that i can sell to customers...? As i can find it anywhere on the net. thanks.

Hiya SarahLou

Apologies if I came across as being a bit hard and I am so glad to hear that you dont think that buying of e-bay is a good idea.

Which system are you using at the minute? I do think that it is a good idea to use the oil of the brand that you use for your system as it shows your vaith in the product to the client.

ha ha thats ok.. id never even thought of ebay to be honest but wont be looking there. I do acrylic and fibreglass nails mainly- i use IBD Acrylic and star nails performance fibreglass.............

I would like to know if files and consumables etc can be bought in bulk...i dont really class a pack of 10 as bulk! lol

Contact a reputable supplier, they usually give discounts if you buy large quantities. My suppliers give discounts if you buy 50 or more files, & the discount gets greater the more you buy.

Latest posts

Back