Can anyone recommend a double manicure table with fan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautiqueSpa

Reaction score
Hi All

Looking at kitting out my salon with a double manicure station with extractor fan and storage for both stations. I’ve found a few online but none have reviews so looking for recommendations that people have tried. It’s really the power of the dust and fume extraction I’m concerned with and the noise level.

Thank you in advance.

Found this but not used:http://www.salonsuppliesofcrewe.co.uk/product-p/gvs-2.4-rectangle-double.htm

Noise level is measured in dBA. I would not recommend a salon filter system that is much more than 50dBA, otherwise it will be too noisy. Also, bear in mind dBA is a logarithmic scale. What the means is that 53dBA is TWICE as loud as 50 dbA. That extra 3dBA doubles the noise - useful info when you buy tumble dryers, dish washes or vacuum cleaners too :)

The power of the extraction is often measure in X m2 / second of air. Obviously, the more the suck the greater the noise - so the designer has to play a difficult game to get the right amount of extraction, and noise level.

But the vacuum power is only part of the issue. No point to have a lot of vacuum if it doesn't filter well. And this is where most filter systems fail - they don't tell you the % of dust and the % of gas (chemical vapours) the filter removes. As far as I know, only one company in Sweden does state this information and they don't make tables.

Found this but not used:http://www.salonsuppliesofcrewe.co.uk/product-p/gvs-2.4-rectangle-double.htm

Noise level is measured in dBA. I would not recommend a salon filter system that is much more than 50dBA, otherwise it will be too noisy. Also, bear in mind dBA is a logarithmic scale. What the means is that 53dBA is TWICE as loud as 50 dbA. That extra 3dBA doubles the noise - useful info when you buy tumble dryers, dish washes or vacuum cleaners too :)

The power of the extraction is often measure in X m2 / second of air. Obviously, the more the suck the greater the noise - so the designer has to play a difficult game to get the right amount of extraction, and noise level.

But the vacuum power is only part of the issue. No point to have a lot of vacuum if it doesn't filter well. And this is where most filter systems fail - they don't tell you the % of dust and the % of gas (chemical vapours) the filter removes. As far as I know, only one company in Sweden does state this information and they don't make tables.

Hi thanks for that. Having a look now

Latest posts

Back