Can anyone recommend a good foot spa/pedicure bowl??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missgelfling

Reaction score
I want to invest in a really good foot spa for when I do pedicures. The one I have at the moment is a Remingtons foot spa that has massage/vibrate/heat, but the heat option doesn't really work!! The water seems to get cool fairly quickly and I have to keep topping up with warm water which is a real nuisance! When I have worked in salons, the foot spas always seem really high tech and the water stays warm throughout the 1 hour treatment so I wondered if anyone could recommend a really good one !! I've looked all over and they all say that they have a heat options but I'm dubious, obviously! Don't want to waste money - rather get one that you geeks may have used and can vouch for!!
Thanks

I've got the Beverly Hills foot spa with disposable liners, it is absolutely brilliant . I think you will find lots of geeks have this and yes the heater does work:lol:

Thanks Adele, where can I get a Beverly Hills foot spa from, and how much do they cost if you don't mind me asking!!
Good to know the heater works!!!

I got mine from Beauty For Nails, sorry can't do links you can see it on the website with the price etc
HTH:lol:

This foot spa looks amazing...something else for the salon to get i suppose:rolleyes::green:

Latest posts

Back