Can anyone recommend a good nail tech in Colchester area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigoletto

Reaction score
Hello - I hope nobody minds if I pop over from the skin board? I'm not sure whether this should go in the consumer forum but I thought I'd put it here first.

My eldest (who is a Level 2 hair apprentice) would like nail enhancements - she's tried silk wraps and acrylic.

We know very little about nails - so we don't know whether she needs gel or acrylic - her hands are in water a lot of the day. She's a little nervous after her first experience of acrylic enhancements - they didn't look very good :Scared:

So, can anyone recommend a good nail tech in the Colchester area?
It doesn't matter whether they're mobile or salon-based. We'd be so grateful if someone could help :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd be really grateful for any ideas:biggrin:

hi i am also from colchester and have had the same problem, I eventually had my nails done by tracey budd at the arena she does fiberglass but mine were perfect for weeks with no sign of lifting any others i have had done around the area i hate to say have not lasted

hth and if u do find a good tech other than tracey please let me know as i get asked this alot.

Hi, I'm not in Colchester, but not too far away...Braintree. I work from home and offer gel nails and do many nails on hairdressers (used to work in D:Fine in Sudbury) and don't have any problems. I also train now too.
My website is under construction but if u r intersted in seeing pics of my work, pm me and I will send u my web address or my facebook page. I have clients that come to me from Sudbury, Colchester, Gt Bentley, Mersey etc etc! If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help you xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Ive seen Simply Nails in colchester, every time I walk past her salon, shes busy!
shes based in the town centre and does fibreglass OPi L&P ,OPI microwrap.

pm me if you need her address and number, im not sure if im allowed to write that down on here.
xx

Latest posts

Back