Can anyone recommend a good salon/treatment insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for salon and treatment insurance as pro beauty direct say I can't have it separately, which is what I've got at the moment!!

Apparently if you take on extra staff you have to have your public liability, contents, employers liability and treatment liability together.

Pro beauty is double the price I'm paying for the two separate insurances so wonder what other salons do and which companies they use??

Would really appreciate a point in the right direction :biggrin:

Can no salon owner help? X

Heya!

Initially I went with www.insuremysalon.com/ co.uk.... Which have been great as all my policy has been saved online so I never lose it and can email it if people need to see it, or save a copy. I had a couple of work experience girls and apprentice so covered them working there and added protection as I rent my space to all other members of my team. I was paying about £50 a month...

...but just switched to ABT as I'm doing micro pigmentation and added on a ' piercing the skin' clause. The above couldn't cover for that. The only downside is you can't pay monthly. So every salon year when my music licences, maintenance, pat testing etc comes round, it's another bill....

Sorry to see you haven't had a reply yet:( I'm not a salon owner, I'm home based, and only do nails, so not really able to offer much input, but have you tried The Guild? Maybe they would be a good starting point, or even point you in the right direction.

Hope you manage to sort things out xxx

Heya!

Initially I went with www.insuremysalon.com/ co.uk.... Which have been great as all my policy has been saved online so I never lose it and can email it if people need to see it, or save a copy. I had a couple of work experience girls and apprentice so covered them working there and added protection as I rent my space to all other members of my team. I was paying about £50 a month...

...but just switched to ABT as I'm doing micro pigmentation and added on a ' piercing the skin' clause. The above couldn't cover for that. The only downside is you can't pay monthly. So every salon year when my music licences, maintenance, pat testing etc comes round, it's another bill....

Just noticed this reply, lol! Xxx

Hi, I use BABTAC. I took out insurance for myself and my daughter and have a contents insurance policy with a company affiliated with them which was really reasonable. Hope that helps, and that it's all going well for you.

Vicki x

I've just renewed my insurance, public liability, contents, employers etc through salongold,very reasonable and good service.

Latest posts

Back