Can anyone recommend a hairdryer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocobells12

Reaction score
Hi geeks
My trusty old hairdryer keeps cutting out on me :( so am looking for a new one. I have heard about the diva ones does anyone recommend them? Are they better than a purlux?
Would be grateful for some feedback thanks x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the diva ones had mine a couple of years a lot of people I know find it quite heavy though but I like the weight xxx

I love my GHD air dryer its amazing !! Drys hair so quick !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Parlux are very good

parlux 3800 is fab

I have now had 2 diva hairdryer a now in space of 1 yr 1 motor went, other smells if burning. So I'm not impressed

Had parlux in past and this was fab.. Now going to
Try the Ghd dryer x

I find the wella dryers good, very reliable.

Got to say my favourite at the moment is the ghd air, I love the extra wide nossle :)

love a parlux!

Love parlux, but I'm now a convert to GHD air.

I've had my GHD now for a few weeks. Bought it based on reviews here. I love it.

I had a babyliss pro before that. The hottest heat on that one actually locked in a very hot almost burnt smell into the hair. Yikes. Wish I'd never spent the money on it.

i love my babyliss volare but we just got some new GHD Air in the salon and i LOVE it! Its quiet,sets the hair as you blow dry as it has cold air blowing as well, it doesn't blow the other hair all over the place, it actually stays between my legs while i change sections, all other hairdryers i tried,slip. it really is good but i don't think its retailing yet;)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've tried the twin turbo, parlux, babyliss pro, they're all very good but I feel like they're way way too expensive for what they are.
I've heard excellent reviews on the GHD air, definitely going to try that one next but atm I'm using WAHL megastar 7000, it's the hottest hair dryer! I definitely recommend if you're wanting to spend a little less.
It's similar to the parlux 3800, although it's so so much lighter and hotter. 2400 watts so I'm pretty happy with it :)

Thanks for all your feedback I've gone for a parlux 3800, although the ghd air did look very nice. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my parlix for xmas im still smitten♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back