Can Anyone Recommend a salon in miami?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAROL777

Reaction score
Hi I would like to be recommended to a salon in Miami and ft Lauderdale area for going dark brown to white blonde .. my hair is about a level 2 level 3
right now is actually like a 9-10 but i have to have my brown hair grown cause my ex stylist burned my hair off on the back so now i need to make a big research and spend a while knowing a new stylist and i want him/her to start with me fresh
:green:

Hi I would like to be recommended to a salon in Miami and ft Lauderdale area for going dark brown to white blonde .. my hair is about a level 2 level 3
right now is actually like a 9-10 but i have to have my brown hair grown cause my ex stylist burned my hair off on the back so now i need to make a big research and spend a while knowing a new stylist and i want him/her to start with me fresh
:green:

Research this properly as you wouldnt want to rush this decision

i'm gonna do about a year of research before i go to someone but i would love recommendations on a salon and most definite on a colorist.

Latest posts

Back