Can anyone recommend good leaflet design site and printing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confirm that Carl at verve is a LEGEND!!! x

Vistaprint = cheap
Goodprint = Quality for not much more money

Hia not sureIf u have sorted it yet but marie @ dumblonde designs did all my art work designed my logo posters flyers and her work is fantastic a few businesses near me came in to ask who does my designs she's fab!!! If u need details let me know xxx

I'd second Sense Creative as being excellent quality and value for printing too. I got Carl (Verve, verve design - or Extensionize on Salon Geek) to design me a double-sided flyer, which I was then able to easily upload to Sense Creative, who then charged just £169.00 for 10,000 double-sided A5 flyers on 160gsm glossy paper. I placed the order on Friday 19th March and they arrived this morning by TNT courier. And the quality is absolutely spot on - exactly what I was hoping for.

Also, Sense Creative's prices include VAT and delivery charges - so there are no nasty surprises once you get to the checkout page on their website!

So they'd definitely get my recommendation - especially for people who have already got Carl to design price lists/etc for them and want somewhere decent to get them printed that doesn't charge the earth either...

yuo, another recomendation from me with regards to carl from verve designs, great! fast, friendly and great prices. I use fairprint for my leaflets, 5000 for £89, and if youhave your artwork ready done via carl, that's all it costs you, here's a link in case you want a looky....

Fairprint | Pricelist

I'll vouch for Carl at Verve too. He's just done my logo and its fab. Really reasonably priced too. Highly recommended!!!

Can I just say that I could swear very loudly indeed!!! I've just had my logo and pricelists done, not with Verve I hasten to add, have waited 2 months for everything to be finalised (in spite of constant chasing etc), am pleased with them but not thrilled and above all, paid through the nose!!!

Just found this thread! How I wish I'd known about Verve designs before hand, feel very frustrated now but I suppose it's all about the learning... just wish I could have learned for less money!!

I know this is a bit old now, but if your still looking, click the 'Design' link below.

xx

Latest posts

Back