Can anyone recommend me a waxing course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi peeps...i do facial waxing only at the moment but would like to do a course that covers the full works..can anyone recommend someone/where local to me (liverpool /widnes /manchester) that does good training...
thanks in advance..:):)

Joe90 (Julie) is a member on here,
she is based in Manchester and offers accredited training for waxing, on a 1 to 1 basis, hth,
if you want her number let me know :hug:

oooh can I hijack !!! I did my waxing in NVQ but have not done any in a good many years, can you recommend anyone in wolverhampton/birmingham west mids area please.

oh yes please louise can you pm me her no?
thanks xx :):)

is there any body in the stoke staffs moorlands leek area i have recently done my spray tanning course with nouvatan and i would like to do waxing n nails as well :) i am working as a part time tanner and i am earning a few quid and i am busy most evenings but clients always ask do i do waxing and nails and i think if i was a full beautician i could quit my day job in a pub:cry::cry:

oooh can I hijack !!! I did my waxing in NVQ but have not done any in a good many years, can you recommend anyone in wolverhampton/birmingham west mids area please.

Kim will be doing training at my salon in November which isn't too far from you :)

Latest posts

Back