Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone to create a logo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppsy

Reaction score
Perhaps site member @BannerPenguin can help, or maybe help to point you in the right direction anyway?

I used autumn lane paperie on Etsy brilliant service and only £11.50

Canva

@Noodle thanks for the mention :)

Depending on your budget I may be able to help or point you in the right direction, feel free to PM me :)

I had my logo and leaflets done from Verve he is amazing x

Can definitely recomend Carl from verve design. This is mine done by carl. He done me three different versions one for light background, one for dark background and then my regular one.
Screenshot_20200225-182951.jpeg
Screenshot_20200225-183108.jpeg

Carl@verve designs couldnt reccomend more. Been using verve designs for years and would never go anywhere else. Great prices, great service and does exactly what you were thinking even if you dont quite know what it is you want :)

Another vote for Carl at Verve Designs. Easy to deal with and great service.

Another vote for Carl @ verve designs....does exactly what you ask communication fab and really cost effective

i got my logo designed by someone on Fiveer

My daughter is a graphic designer and fresh out of uni, lucky me! She is looking to produce more logos and build her portfolio so she is dirt cheap. If you're interested pm me and I'll give you her email address

My daughter is a graphic designer and fresh out of uni, lucky me! She is looking to produce more logos and build her portfolio so she is dirt cheap. If you're interested pm me and I'll give you her email address
i will please x

Definitely Carl at Verve designs

Logo?

First, logos are overrated. Your name chosen right is more important.

Go to upworks.com ...you can get a logo designed for $25 - $35. My logo was done there and many of my clients. It's ridiculous to pay 100's of dollars.

Actually I got a logo and a YouTube channel banner for $45 with unlimited revisions. I am very happy.

Logo?
First, logos are overrated. Your name chosen right is more important.
Go to upworks.com ...you can get a logo designed for $25 - $35. My logo was done there and many of my clients. It's ridiculous to pay 100's of dollars.
Actually I got a logo and a YouTube channel banner for $45 with unlimited revisions. I am very happy.

As a general bit of advice...

You’ll find most of the Posters on here are based in Europe/U.K. so maybe check where they’re based before posting as legal, cultural and geographical differences will affect what’s relevant to the poster. For instance, there’s no national licensing system, in fact, you don’t legally have to be qualified to set up as a hairdresser/beautician. :oops:

Latest posts

Back