Can anyone share pictures of client who had sessions of SV?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgml

Reaction score
Has anyone pictures of a client who had few sessions of Shrinking Violet, not only pictures after one sessions?

How much did they loose? Has their figure improved a lot? Or they went back to old fatties?

It would be nice if we could share these pictures just to compare but if I'm honest, if I went to a salon for sv and then later found pictures of me splashed over the Internet, I would not be happy, so I think out of courtesy to our clients and confidentiality, no one will put pictures of their clients on this thread

X

Has anyone pictures of a client who had few sessions of Shrinking Violet, not only pictures after one sessions?

How much did they loose? Has their figure improved a lot? Or they went back to old fatties?

There are some on the SV facebook page which therapists have shared with us (not for reproduction) some of which are after several wraps. It wont go back unless they continue with the lifestyle that made the fat in the first place. Clients choice x HTH

We don't need to see full body including face... lol

Just the stomach area.. you know ;)

no one will put pictures of their clients on this thread

X

Pictures were happily shared on other threads but only after one treatment... what's different about this thread?

Pictures are share on Facebook as well...

Girls, anyone with nice result? Please share your pictures.

Pictures were happily shared on other threads but only after one treatment... what's different about this thread?

Pictures are share on Facebook as well...

Girls, anyone with nice result? Please share your pictures.

As Moosebat has said, there are some pictures that some therapists have shared after more than 1 wrap on the facebook page so feel free to take a look.
And personally, I have a little more respect for my clients to EVER refer to them as "old fatties".

As Moosebat has said, there are some pictures that some therapists have shared after more than 1 wrap on the facebook page so feel free to take a look.
And personally, I have a little more respect for my clients to EVER refer to them as "old fatties".

I didn't mean it in bad way. I'm not slim myself and that is how I refer it ...

All the pictures I've seen showing clients after only one sessions.. Have you got perhaps a link please?

There are some on the SV facebook page which therapists have shared with us (not for reproduction) some of which are after several wraps. It wont go back unless they continue with the lifestyle that made the fat in the first place. Clients choice x HTH

Ok, I've seen picture of a lady after her 6th wrap :)
I have to say the result is very impressive..

Last edited:
I was editing my post at the same time you were sending yours...

Thank you, I've just seen picture after 6th treatment.

I'm satisfied :)

Would I need a shower for this treatment?

Latest posts

Back