Can anyone tell me about Nail Tek .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got onto the site but where is the video am I insane thick or blind HELP arghhhhh

Ha ha ha............no Sammie darrrrrling, you're just dizzy like me :D

Dellie ;)

Peppercorn Nails said:
I got onto the site but where is the video am I insane thick or blind HELP arghhhhh

Ha ha ha............no Sammie darrrrrling, you're just dizzy like me :D
Dellie ;)

or as Chicha Layla would say - I am having a 'blonde' moment (don't scream at me - i'm honestly not trying to be offensive to blondes) honest :tongue:

Ok Babe,
go to the nailtek site and click on the piccie, then you get a choice of thingy's, click on the Natural Alternative link, then it takes ages to load, it's viewed in the media player, so it takes ages to buffer lol. Have a bottle of wine ready, by the time it's loaded the bottle will be empty lol
Love Ruth

you're a star :sunny: Chardonnay at the ready! :fro:

I have experienced 'the nail tek' video. Hmmm interesting - a different approach; I can see problems that may occur from this though! Don't you think it could hurt people with high hyponychiums like me - I'm very sensitive underneith my nails...just a thought! anyway, different way of marketing tips!!! ;)

I am having a 'blonde' moment

Aaaaah but Sammie darrrrrling, I am blonde and am always having blonde moments :D - hence the name Dizzy Dellie ;)

PS - and as for the download............I just can't be bothered :tongue:

Love ya,
Dellie ;)

Well ...
I accept that they are trying to do something a wee bit different ...

I can not see why it would be any 'safer' to the natural nail as one is still putting resin on to the nail surface (which we all know is perfectly safe anyway). It really irritates me when people market their products in this way - using the safety issue as though all other systems are unsafe!

I think squishing adhesive resin up under the nail would result in getting it onto the skin at the sidewalls and hyponychium even with practice.

It certainly didn't 'enhance' the look of the nail, just made it longer.

And I should imagine the underside gets to feeling pretty rough, not to mention dirty when they have grown out a bit.

BUT ... there is always more than one way to do things and the idea is interresting.

If you click on natural alternative, I think it's the 3rd one down. You have to wait a while for it to load though!

Sue x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back