Can anyone tell me....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletink

Reaction score
What MMA is? I'm sorry to be so blonde, but I'm not a nail technician - I've joined the forum to learn the basics, and am booked onto a course with Creative in September. I've heard the term MMA used, and realise that it's a bad thing, but don't understand exactly what it is, what effects it has, and how you would know it was being used?

Thanks very much....you'll be getting lots of daft questions from me!

Angela
xx

littletink said:
What MMA is? I'm sorry to be so blonde, but I'm not a nail technician - I've joined the forum to learn the basics, and am booked onto a course with Creative in September. I've heard the term MMA used, and realise that it's a bad thing, but don't understand exactly what it is, what effects it has, and how you would know it was being used?

Thanks very much....you'll be getting lots of daft questions from me!

Angela
xx

hi there...welcome to the board.....you will get all your questions answered on here no probs at all....have a look at this link and you will find out all about mma

http://www.samuelsweet.com/showthread.php?t=2698

stanleyann

im also new and havent trained yet, i just read that article and it helped me alot! :) As i didnt have a clue what it was before, so thanks :)

Wow! Thank you! I didn't realise that it was such awful nasty and lethal stuff! The products that I've bought so far have been bought from a company called Nail Solutions in Swindon. Now I'm looking at their monomer bottle, and it says....

"Acrylic Ester Monomers. N, N-Dimethyl-P, Toluldine" - this translated means...good or bad?

Thank you...

Angela
xx

hi angela,
it is easier if you use the search facility at the top of the page especially for mouthfuls like those, there is an awful lot of information in there about all sorts.

Thanks Dawn....so I guess that it still could me MMA.....so ambiguous an ingredient listing on the bottle.....right then...roll on September then...I'll know how to use Creative products and can start buying them...

Angela
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back