Can gel harden without a UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannah123

Reaction score
this is most probably going to sound really stupid!, but is there any way of applying gel nails without using a UV light?:irked:, just got my own set and i totally forgot all about it! stupid me!! anyway...does anybody know??? x x x x

this is most probably going to sound really stupid!, but is there any way of applying gel nails without using a UV light?:irked:, just got my own set and i totally forgot all about it! stupid me!! anyway...does anybody know??? x x x x

A stupid question is one that is never asked...........

To answer your ? though....no I don't think...or at leased never heard of being able to do gels without a UV light....

Maybe if you sat out in the sun long enough!! I'm sorry, the only thing I can suggest to you, is get a thorough education or classes or something before attempting something like this..

I agree with Jeannie, You need some education first. Attempting to do nails without a proper educational class will end up with wrecked and damaged nails.

Get a class under you and then go buy the proper light that goes with the product you are going to be using.

Latest posts

Back