can i buy creative polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i have heard good things about creative polishes, is it possible for me to purchase them [i am not creative trained]. is it just liquid and powder that i wouldnt be able to buy without creative qualifications. also, out of curiosity, if i were to take a job in a salon where the owner used creative products would it be o.k for me to use creative acrylic in this situation ? thankyou

Hiya

You're ok to purchase Creative nail polishes without being trained. With regard to working for someone who uses Creative products - I guess if your employer knows you're not Creative trained then I guess from that point it's up to you and them. However, you won't get the best from the product and there will also be a good possibility that you will run into problems!

If you want to use CND L&P why not do their conversion course. You get a really good value kit plus you also get the knowledge to back it up. Of course from there you can also go on to do their infamous Master classes:green:

Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back