can I change my user name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi at last i think ive come up with a new name!! what do you think of 'Aspirations' ?? Feedback needed please
Looked it up and it means goal, ambition, hope, desire, wish, aim etc...... which i thought was apt for me just starting out as a nail tech!
Is there any way I can change from Fakin It (never did like that really) to the new name on here? looked in personal info but cant see anywhere that relates to name only password etc?
or do i have to re-register and start again from scratch?

Hi

You need to pm sam (the nail geek) with a request and he will sort it for you. Busy guy though!!

Fakin it said:
Hi at last i think ive come up with a new name!! what do you think of 'Aspirations' ?? Feedback needed please
Looked it up and it means goal, ambition, hope, desire, wish, aim etc...... which i thought was apt for me just starting out as a nail tech!
Is there any way I can change from Fakin It (never did like that really) to the new name on here? looked in personal info but cant see anywhere that relates to name only password etc?
or do i have to re-register and start again from scratch?

As tracy as said Sam can change it, But he's on his hols at the Mo.

ok thanks - i have just PM'd him.... we'll wait and see if it changes..... lol

I love the new name, Aspirations, certainly says it all as such. Very oriiginal, we will wait to see if Sam can, i know he's away at the mo for a couple of weeks i think, so could be a while.

I think you might have a bit of a wait - i think Sam's priority might be fixing the site first ;)

Latest posts

Back