Can I come and observe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
Ok, I'm having the day from hell now so with nothing to lose anymore I figure if I don't ask I wont know. I know now I cant afford for the foreseeable future to get back to Norway to do my last stage of my course or take any extra 'paid for' training (not if I want my cat back anyway). It shouldn't be long I guess but I'm not prepared to stew on any bad habits I have picked up.

Are there any EZflow techs in the Derby/Ashbourne region who wouldn't mind an observer for the day one Friday? Thats the day Stuart works from home so I can be out. I just want to sit and watch. Its L&P techs I need. I don't even know if thats an acceptable question but I just feel if I can watch and ask it will help me get a bit more back on track confidence wise.

Thanks x

I hope that someone comes back to you on this.

I spent a little time in Cathie's Salon a while back, I had lost my way a little after having some time out and just spending a bit of time observing her helped me get back into it :hug:

I was really lucky when I started out. Leighton Denny let me shadow him at Harrods and it was brilliant watching him work. If you don't ask you don't get.

I am sure someone will let you shadow them.

i think this is a great idea, :idea: and a question i have been too scared to ask..... I have finished my day 4 L&P foundation with Creative and would love to spend a few hours in a salon with a creative trained tech to get a feel for the whole thing from start to finish! (in real life!!:green: not class room!!)

So good luck i hope someone gets back to you, and anyone in the Manchester area, keep me in mind!! hehe:lol:

GOOD FOR YOU!!

xx

I would love to do this also but from a Calgel point of view. Any offers geeks?

hiya joe!!

were all at it now in has ha the courage!!:green: :hug:

Sorry Min, we hijacking your thread!!:smack:

xx

hiya joe!!

were all at it now in has ha the courage!!:green: :hug:

Sorry Min, we hijacking your thread!!:smack:

xx

No problem, just hope there are some willing Geeks out there to help us all! :hug:

Sorry to do this but **BUMP** There must surely be Geeks out there willing to help some of the geeks who posted in this topic, even if it isn't me?

The last few days have been quite quiet. I am sure someone will be able to help xx

I hope so, I was just worried that it had slipped a few pages down the post list..............

Hi Min,i think this would be a great way to learn i hope someone will be able to help you out.

Failing that maybe give local salons a call,it doesn't hurt to ask and it might lead to a job.

Good luck:hug:

Thanks Becki :) The salons I have used in the past in Derby aren't EZFlow, the one thats a part of the Hair salon I go to is switching from Creative to something else but it wasn't EzFlow as far as I know. Pity as its a prestigious hair salon in the area and I was desperate to try a Creative custom blend!

I was trying to stick to EzFlow salons as I thought there might be differences in how the systems work and are implemented in use but depending on what other Geeks have to say maybe watching any system might be ok? I guess the basic application might be the same in which case maybe it wouldn't matter who I watched. x

Just a thought, but maybe if you ring Ezflow they may be able to put you in touch with a local salon?

Just a thought, but maybe if you ring Ezflow they may be able to put you in touch with a local salon?

Good idea, maybe I'll try that. I was just hoping for someone I 'knew' even though of course I haven't actually met anyone here in person there isn't any better an icebreaker than having this place in common! To say I'm not outgoing would be an understatement along the lines of Norways a bit chilly in the winter.

Hope the other Geeks who posted in this topic had some luck themselves!

No none Min!!:irked:

I would gladly help, but i think you are too far from me. (i am good at nails, not geography....)

I am in Essex, near Southend, but i'm sure if you ring EZ Flow they will be able to put you in touch with someone a little closer than myself.

Good luck hun.

I would gladly help, but i think you are too far from me. (i am good at nails, not geography....)

I am in Essex, near Southend, but i'm sure if you ring EZ Flow they will be able to put you in touch with someone a little closer than myself.

Good luck hun.

Thanks :) A few weeks ago that might have worked as I was planning a visit to my friends in Brentwood although of course Essex is not small so it could still have been miles! :lol:

Brentwood is only about 20 minutes away from me, so not that far. I'm sure there must be someone closer to you though.

I did have some luck thanks to the geek concerned .... you know who you are!!

I did have some luck thanks to the geek concerned .... you know who you are!!

Thats brilliant, at least someone got the end result :lol:

Latest posts

Back