Can I cure Shellac and in the Lecente lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazmari

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m coming back to nails after a break.
I’ve just bought the lecente lamp and builder so I can practice some extensions. My old uv cnd lamp has 20 hours left in in and before I go buying the new cnd led lamp I would like to know if I can use the lecente lamp to cure shellac?
Thanks
Mari

Thanks for that. I did read the original post years ago when I started out, was just checking that as the technology has changed and that there seems to be a lot of shellac being used alongside lecente products, that there is still a need to use the two different lamps

Probably best yo direct the question to SweetSquared directly as they are the authorised distributors of both brands. I know there is a cross over between the two but I can't remember ehich way round.

Probably best yo direct the question to SweetSquared directly as they are the authorised distributors of both brands. I know there is a cross over between the two but I can't remember ehich way round.
Yeah, it seems to be that you can cure some of the lecente products with a CND lamp (possibly the new one) so wondered if it could be done the other way round. I did read that the lecente builder could not be cured with the CND lamp so I bought the lecente lamp.
I will probably buy the new cnd lamp when my old uv lights need changing, but it would be good not to have to carry 2 round if I decide to go mobile again 😊

No you cannot cure Lecente gel in a CND lamp - it has not been tested.
You can cure Lecente gel polish (but not the builder gel) in the CND lamp using button No.3 - this has been tested by Lecente.

Latest posts

Back