Can I do a colour remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I have a client in in a couple of hours so a quick reply would be fab.

I did my first (attempt) at a platinum card. To remove some DIY colour. (I know I know. Mistake. Should have used colour remover First)

She's probably a base 7 with A LOT of warmth (from memory). Can I put a colour remover on her this time to pull out some more of the colour/tone before doing another platinum card?

I've never done it that way. I'd take a strand test. It's the only safe way to know.

I have a client in in a couple of hours so a quick reply would be fab.

I did my first (attempt) at a platinum card. To remove some DIY colour. (I know I know. Mistake. Should have used colour remover First)

She's probably a base 7 with A LOT of warmth (from memory). Can I put a colour remover on her this time to pull out some more of the colour/tone before doing another platinum card?

How'd this go?

I decided to just platinum card it again. And used the L'Oreal lightening oil on the regrowth.

It's not massively even. But considering she came in about 6 weeks ago with a L'Oreal 5.5/5.56 and has only had two colour corrections I (and she) is happy.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447924129.975663.jpg

I decided to just platinum card it again. And used the L'Oreal lightening oil on the regrowth.

It's not massively even. But considering she came in about 6 weeks ago with a L'Oreal 5.5/5.56 and has only had two colour corrections I (and she) is happy. View attachment 192209
Considering what you started with and this is only the second go I think it's lifted quiet well! It's lifters better in places like you said but it looks highlighted! She should be very happy with the result x

It's not massively even. But considering she came in about 6 weeks ago with a L'Oreal 5.5/5.56 and has only had two colour corrections I (and she) is happy. View attachment 192209
It came out lovely! You really did a platinum card? Because it looks like heavily weaved 2 times!

I followed the platinum card video from a thread somewhere here!!

But I can see what you mean!

It was weird after I did it first time. Some bits came out around 9.1 and others were a 7.444444 [emoji23]. And there wasn't any rhyme or reason (other than porosity) some light bits were mid lengths, some were ends, some root.

So I guess that probably makes it look more highlighted

Excuse my ignorance but what it platinum card? Foiling all the hair but doing mid lengths and ends first with bleach? Just watched a quick youtube video...

Pretty much. Although my client wanted a softer regrowth so I left varying regrowth area and used the L'Oreal lightening gel to almost base break

Latest posts

Back