Can I get IPL or laser hair removal? Please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
HI THERE

I HAD JAUNDICE WHEN I WAS BORN
I SIZZLE IN THE SUN
I DONT TAN I GO BRIGHT RED AND FLUID BUILDS UP IN MY LEGS ETC
IF I GET TOO HOT IN WARM WEATHER MY ODEMA ACTS UP

I WAS TOLD WHEN WAS A YOUNG CHILD TO STAY OUT OF THE SUN OR I WILL SIZZLE:suprised:

CAN I GET IPL DONE OR LASER HAIR REMOVAL?:sad:

I HAVE VERY VERY PALE SKIN AND DARK DARK HAIR

HI THERE

I SIZZLE IN THE SUN

I WAS TOLD WHEN WAS A YOUNG CHILD TO STAY OUT OF THE SUN OR I WILL SIZZLE:suprised:

I would go get a consultation done. Normally they are free of charge. This is really the only way someone can tell you if you're a candidate or not

IPL should be used with caution. Though they state that IPL machine is safe and reliable it is always better to consult your doctor. Especially in your case with edema.

HI THERE

I SIZZLE IN THE SUN

I would say you are an ideal candidate with your skin being pale and hair being dark BUT it all depends on the machine used. Make sure you get a patch test on each separate area you are thinking of having treated. It might take a little bit longer, a few more treatments etc to get desired results because a lower energy setting may need to be used to avoid you burning. Many machines are water cooled now and I would suggest one of these because it makes sure your skin would be cooled to the right temperature x

Latest posts

Back