Can I have opinions on my price list, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
So here is my new price list, ready to start up full time mobile :)

Dry Cut - £10-£12
Cut & Blowdry - from £15
Re-style - £20 (+£5 for blowdry)
Children from £5 (depending on age and must be booked with another appointment)

Blowdry - £15
Set £15
Perm from £25

Treatments from £10 (or added to another service for just £5)

Re-touch - from £25
Full head colour - from £40
Half head of high/lowlights - £30
full head of high/lowlights - from £45
Colour correction from £50 (pricing more specific at consultation)

Hair ups from £25

ill also have wedding packages etc and sorting hair extension prices when i find my perfect supplier!

No harsh comments please :)
i have done my research and my prices are based on the average prices i found in my local area x

Your perms are a bit cheap :) x

Your perms are a bit cheap :) x

How much do you charge if you don't mind me asking? There's not alot of perms in the local area so I know it won't be a main service to my business x

can I ask why you offer dry cut?

can I ask why you offer dry cut?

It sort of stuck from training, we had alot of drop ins in the salon for dry cuts. Not every body wants a shampoo and cut :/
What do you do on ladies that don't want a shampoo? Xx

[QUOTE=JuZz'

I think you should have dry cut on your price list. I have a dry cut sometimes. lots of people can't be bothered with the shampoo and just want a quick cut, plus it's a cheaper option. X

Wouldn't touch anyone's head without washing it, you will never get the best results from a dry cut, I'd sack dry cuts and restyles without style dry from your list to be honest,

And have your cuts a definite price rather from£?

Not a hairdresser just a mum.... I usually only get my wee ones hair cut on random occasions and would never be able to get hers done when I'm also having mine done. A negative statement (negative to me I suppose) would probably put me off altogether to be honest.

Might just be me that it puts off and probably sounds good to other clients who wouldn't want kids in while they're having their hair done but just stands out a bit to me.

Not sure about your area but I would love if I could get a C&BD for £15!

*edit to add. Just noticed the blow dry is also £15

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

JuZz' I think you should have dry cut on your price list. I have a dry cut sometimes. lots of people can't be bothered with the shampoo and just want a quick cut said:
Thank you :)
Yes I agree it's a cheaper option that some woman will go for. In the salon we had alot of woman on lunch breaks wanting a dry cut etc x

I'd also state that you will give a free consultation, I hate when you go into a salon and taken straight to back wash,

Not a hairdresser just a mum.... I usually only get my wee ones hair cut on random occasions and would never be able to get hers done when I'm also having mine done. A negative statement (negative to me I suppose) would probably put me off altogether to be honest.

Might just be me that it puts off and probably sounds good to other clients who wouldn't want kids in while they're having their hair done but just stands out a bit to me.

Not sure about your area but I would love if I could get a C&BD for £15!

*edit to add. Just noticed the blow dry is also £15

Thank you I will bare that in mind about children's cuts! And I have considered upping the price of my cut and blowdry but £10 is the going rate with the mobile stylists I've researched so I'm already rather 'expensive' haha x

Hey Hun, I know you have researched your prices but C/BD starts the same as a blowdry? Maybe put it up £4 for your c/bd x

Are you really going to travel for a dry cut? Thinking wages and petrol effective? Can you really survive if everyone had a dry cut? X

[QUOTE=JuZz'

So be brave... Be "expensive" and be S£&T Hott at what you do! X

JuZz' So be brave... Be "expensive" and be S£&T Hott at what you do! X[/quote said:
Thank you blue! I appreciate what you've said. Ill definitely re think ye price of my cut and blowdry, I gues being pricer than the competition will make me 'stand out' x

Be different with higher standards! You will work less hours for more £££'s..

Ah right, sorry, thought I read your blowdry as £15

Forgot to say good luck with your new venture to mobile! :)

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Maybe offer a first cut and blowdry for £15... Get em.. Then give them loyalty card? Or recommend a friend? X

JuZz' Maybe offer a first cut and blowdry for £15... Get em.. Then give them loyalty card? Or recommend a friend? X[/quote said:
That's a really good idea. I was already thinking of a loyalty card system, you have to treat your loyal ones x

Thanks to all of you for your opinions. I appreciate them all!xx

Hey Hun, I know you have researched your prices but C/BD starts the same as a blowdry? Maybe put it up £4 for your c/bd x

Are you really going to travel for a dry cut? Thinking wages and petrol effective? Can you really survive if everyone had a dry cut? X

This is a good point Hun, when I did mobile I set my dry cuts just £3 cheaper than my wet cut and that was only £2 cheaper than my cut a blow drys started at as I hate dry cutting so I set it high and say well for £5 more I can wash and dry it for you and you get a better cut blah blah blah lol

Latest posts

Back