Can I mix different brands of polymer & monomer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliagrace

Reaction score
:irked:Just wanting a bit of advice. Getting back into nails after a short break and have plenty of acrylic powder but wanted to get a different brand of liquid. Is this gonna make any difference??

Thanks for help

Basically....YES!!...it can make a big difference!

Most monomers and polymers are formulated to work together. To get the optimum results you should use the full system of any brand.

You can use the EzFlow Boogie Nights powders with any monomer and get great results....but I must admit I just always use them with the EzFlow Q monomer and that way I know I will get the best results.

What product system have you been trained in? and do you have any reason why you wouldn't want to use their monomer liquid?

Basically....YES!!...it can make a big difference!

Most monomers and polymers are formulated to work together. To get the optimum results you should use the full system of any brand.

You can use the EzFlow Boogie Nights powders with any monomer and get great results....but I must admit I just always use them with the EzFlow Q monomer and that way I know I will get the best results.

What product system have you been trained in? and do you have any reason why you wouldn't want to use their monomer liquid?

I was trained with Lechat gel system and a none branded acrylic system. I want to use just acrylic at the mo and trying to find a good but inexpensive system to get me started. I got The Edge system at the mo and just doing my own nails and my sisters while brushing up my skills.

I was trained with Lechat gel system and a none branded acrylic system. I want to use just acrylic at the mo and trying to find a good but inexpensive system to get me started. I got The Edge system at the mo and just doing my own nails and my sisters while brushing up my skills.

le chat will be bringing out a liquid and powder acrylic soon.

i'd recomend you try the young nails acrylic system. lots of choice of colours, 2 setting speeds and excellent value for money whilst being a top quality product.

most companies offer free samples or sample kits for a low price

i think that is the best way to try different brands

Hi i also trained in LeChat gel and a non branded acrylic system i was also wondering the same as you as i have run out of powder but still have liquid left over.I tryed salon systems l&p i loved how it went on it needed much less filing ,but the pure pink was to clear i guess we are both using the same non branded l&p. I do like the pink colour but like you i am looking for a nem system. Did you like the edge how did the pink compare to the non branded l&p.x

Latest posts

Back