Can i put you on my link page please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiki_d39

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quickie, i have just created my own web page and would luv to add you guys to my links page, please email me if you want adding on.

Please could you guys add me to your links page if poss !

www.freewebs.com/classynails

cheers

Rachel

[email protected]

i'm currently doing my website and would love you to put my link on your site.

www.boxroombeauty.com

ill gladly do a swap with you pet

just looked at your site hunny! Cool site, hope your gonna put lots of piccies on it!!!

Thanks for putting my site in your links!

I've just put you on mine!

Absolutley, i will email you now and will add you to my site. Good idea to ask for link exchange on the nail geek site!!! Good thinking 99!!

Wow!! i just looked at your web site. Its excellent. Good choice of colours, easy to navigate and looks professional. Well done

hi racheal

ill swap links with u hun i ll put it on asap xx

I'll also do a swap with you hun.

Hi Rachel, i am gonna add you to my links page right now!:green:

p.s: LuckyBird21, I love the animation/ Ricky Gervais dancing! It's hillarious! I remember watching that episode wetting myself!

I`d be happy to swop links with you hun

i would love to swap links with you too. When i put mine on i like to put a brief description on about the person and what they use so when i have added yours have a look and make sure you like what i have put.

Mines below, its a good idea to do it, we all get known that way.

Classy Nails i have added you to my site on the links page, please let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back